X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colin's Ipod Video Review

Just in time for Christmas, its my IPod Video (30 gig) review
    I just bought one 11 hours ago, and so far, im disappointed. I got one 4 minute movie tha I made on...and that took me three hours. I tried looking online and still had trouble so tired to call customer support, I couldnt find the number.
    The quality: Amazing
    But it simply takes too long to get music, movies ect onto the IPod.
    Hopefully, i'm going to get the hang of it, but so far
    4/10 for me

EDIT: I'm not at all an apple hater, they make the best devices ever, but this is an exception but hey, ill get used to it like i said

Re: Colin's Ipod Video Review

The iPod Video is a good "all around" device. It's not the best music player, nor the best video player, but for having everything in one package, it's best of compromises.

Comment

My girlfriend just gave me my xmas gift tonight AN IPOD!!!!! along other thigns my how my love for her has grown even more!!! Thanks

So yeah, i'll be able to contribute on this thread in about week. Just give me some time
      Three-time MVP Larry Bird, noting that Bryant has been the NBA's premier player for years, told Sports Illustrated's Dan Patrick before this week's announcement, "When someone told me the other day that Kobe hadn't won an MVP trophy, it sort of made me feel like I wanted to throw mine away."

Comment

I've got a 60gig iPod, and trying to convert video using iTunes is a real lesson in futility. I downloaded a DVD to iPod converter from pqdvd.com which is much much much faster, and very simple to use (will also convert files that Quicktime with not).

With over 9000 songs, 30 movies, and about 1000 photos on my iPod... I love it!

Comment

I have a program (called "Super") and its an all around video converter. I tried converting my WMV movies to Mpeg-4, but when they show up in ITunes it says i need to right click, and click convert for ue on IPod. The same goes with mov movies
          Any idea why its doing it?

Comment

it took me a while to get video on mine. I now have season 10 of south park on it and one home movie. It was pretty fast once I figured out how. What sucks is the ipod was given to me and had a lot of tv shows on it, but itunes will not let us put them back on. They are linked to the other persons account. There must be away to strip that from the file and use it.....right?

Comment

DVD? Use Instant Handbrake. Files and such from the internet? Quicktime Pro. (windows here.) I don't know what the bestest windows dvd ripping software is these days. From the QTPro reviews, I suspect some windows users want something else for conversion as well, but I don't know of anything without a learning curve.

Comment

South Park, yay! I have the 30 gb video iPod! I have Studio 60, South Park, Girls Next Door, 1485 songs, podcasts, music videos on mine, we need pics of our iPods here!
                Epcot rocks! I luv Capt Jack Sparrow, alongside Will & Elizabeth!
                twitter.com/wdwdisneyland7
                myspace.com/wdwdancetwirlnut
                Tiff Prendergast on Facebook
                youtube.com/svhwdwnut

Comment

Originally posted by pveticket View Post
                  I tried looking online and still had trouble so tired to call customer support, I couldnt find the number.
                  1-800-MY-APPLE. For future reference.

Comment

Originally posted by lazyboy97O View Post
                    1-800-MY-APPLE. For future reference.
                    Thanks

Comment

www.pqdvd.com It rips DVD's and converts most video files for iPod. Easy to use, and about 300% faster than other converters.

I have a 60 gig iPod, but have maxxed it out. I wish I had the 80

Comment

I'd rather have 7500 songs than 1500 or whatever the 60 gb has
                        Epcot rocks! I luv Capt Jack Sparrow, alongside Will & Elizabeth!
                        twitter.com/wdwdisneyland7
                        myspace.com/wdwdancetwirlnut
                        Tiff Prendergast on Facebook
                        youtube.com/svhwdwnut

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X