This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MacWorld 2007

Well, the keynote is in about 45 minutes kicking off MacWorld 2007. Thought I would start a thread to discuss. Here is the rumor mill rundown from ThinkSecret:

Interesting stuff. We will know soon. Personally, I am hoping for a phone. I have been please with apple products, but I have generally been displeased with my cell phones.
    -Osky

Originally posted by sleepyjeff
    Before we totally disregard extremism; lets remember the lesson of the 3 little pigs.

The moderate pig lost his house to the wolf too
    .-- .. .-.. .-.. / .- -. -.-- --- -. . / -... --- - .... . .-. / - --- / - .-. .- -. ... .-.. .- - . / - .... .. ... ..--..

Re: MacWorld 2007

The apple store has now been brought offline, and is being readied with the new offerings.
    -Osky

Before we totally disregard extremism; lets remember the lesson of the 3 little pigs.

.-- .. .-.. .-.. / .- -. -.-- --- -. . / -... --- - .... . .-. / - --- / - .-. .- -. ... .-.. .- - . / - .... .. ... ..--..

Comment

I'm really interested to hear about the new phone, as well as some of Apple's productivity offerings. I'm thiiiiiis close to wanting to switch to Mac for our next computer purchse, and these announcements may be a good indicator for the future.

Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
      Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Originally posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
      Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyperbole View Post
        I'm really interested to hear about the new phone, as well as some of Apple's productivity offerings. I'm thiiiiiis close to wanting to switch to Mac for our next computer purchse, and these announcements may be a good indicator for the future.
        I am probably going to get a Macbook Pro and set it up as dual-boot MacOS X and Windows Vista.
        -Osky

Comment

Gosh darnit, if people would take their seats it could begin. The suspense is killing me.
          -Osky

Comment

Briefly mentioned the partnership with Disney. iTV is a reality. He is discussing iTV right now.
            -Osky

Comment

$299 for the iTV. Taking orders now, shipping in Feb. It looks way cool.
              -Osky

Comment

Widescreen iPod, Phone, and an Internet Communicator in one!
                -Osky

Comment

As expected, they are calling it the iPhone.
                  -Osky

Comment

if you get a chance to go to one, they are very cool...i went to one a few years back in Tokyo (and i got to go to TDS and TDL too!!)
                    OLM!!!
                    There is no better park than TDS

sigpic

Comment

"Internet Communicator"? Can you explain for the non-technophiles among us? Is that like an IM device, or palm web browser?

Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

Comment

"Internet Communicator"? Can you explain for the non-technophiles among us? Is that like an IM device, or palm web browser?
                        Both. No keyboard or stylus. It uses a new "multi-touch" technology, where you use your fingers on the screen. Pretty slick. He is still talking about it.
                        -Osky

Comment

Originally posted by Osky View Post
                          Both. No keyboard or stylus. It uses a new "multi-touch" technology, where you use your fingers on the screen. Pretty slick. He is still talking about it.
                          That does sound pretty slick! Will the announment be available for download later? I'd love to watch it in it's entirety.

Comment

That does sound pretty slick! Will the announment be available for download later? I'd love to watch it in it's entirety.
                            I'll post a link to the keynote when it is made available.

Here is a slide:

-Osky

Comment

The SF Chronicle is covering Job's presentation. It can be found at http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/sfga...entry_id=12435
                              Growing older is manditory
                              Growing up is however, optional

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X