X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have offically switched to FireFox.

That's right.

I was an IE guy, a hige Microsoft fan, but I decided to try out FireFox, and now I'm hoocked. I love tabbed browsing, and the boatload of features that come with Firefox.
    -Monorail Man

Welcome to adulthood.

yeah, yeah, I know - I deserve a wedgie for that

I love the Firefox browser also. Beats the hell out of IE.

Comment

Plugins galore.

IE is nutin.

Comment

If you want your computer to crash... use IE.. otherwise a good free spyware free.... Firefox.... (works on almsot all OS... (except old macs....)

Comment

Eh, IE only gave you spyware if you downloaded it. It actually WAS (I know most of you won't admit it) your fault for a lot of it.

Comment

I have actually had less problems with Avant Browser, basically a mod for IE, then I did with Firefox.

I really don't need all those plugins. And the Ad killer really works well!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bill
              Eh, IE only gave you spyware if you downloaded it. It actually WAS (I know most of you won't admit it) your fault for a lot of it.
              This is true. If IE came with spyware than millions of other people would have the same problem. you get spyware from going to unmentionable webpages, kazaa, etc.

Comment

Can firefox be set to NOT use tabs? I've tried tab browsing several times, and it just doesn't click with me.

Comment

just go to the firefox message boards on http://mozillazine.org and post that and someone will tell you how
                  My Roadtrip Photos

Comment

Ok, so I've played about with tabbed browsing and don't necessarily find it that usefull - what are all these wonderful plugins that make this the best browswer since sliced bread?

Comment

When I use Firefox I tend to have less break downs & less pop ups. However it can still be frustrating when a site is designed for IE and nothing else. So at times I have to switch back to IE. Otherwise, I do prefer it more. I too am not sure what every plugin is and what its use is for. Frankly, I don't care as long as the browser itself works

Comment

Originally posted by Disguy
                        When I use Firefox I tend to have less break downs & less pop ups. However it can still be frustrating when a site is designed for IE and nothing else. So at times I have to switch back to IE.
                        This plugin might help ease the pain of that a little.

Comment

i would suggest AdBlock to disable banners and flash ads on websites
                          My Roadtrip Photos

Comment

Originally posted by figment1986
                            If you want your computer to crash... use IE.. otherwise a good free spyware free.... Firefox.... (works on almsot all OS... (except old macs....)

I found Mozilla for the previous mac os....

because the latest netscape is horrible and the Ie is bad....

Comment

FireFox is hype. Will die soon.

Or it'll become popular and geeks will start attacking it.
                              Refurb Mike

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X