This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slow postings on Micechat...

Is anyone else having problems posting on Micechat in the past 24 hrs?? Seems like most of my posts are taking forever to load up once I click on "post". But most times after several minutes of waiting, the screen goes blank and I get redirected to a "Server not found" screen. However, navigating the site is not problem... only when I post. ...And if you are reading this post, then it's one of the very few lucky ones to get thru tonight!!

yes- I had this problem last noght and just decided- ah forget it...
    Fratsor Sister - Delta Mu Chi Alpha

ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Re: Slow postings on Micechat...

I have been having ALOT of trouble for the last month or so with slow loading pages on Micechat. I have broadband and I can't believe how slow Micechat loads.
      I don't have this problem with other websites. Does anybody have any answers, or similar experiences?
      Charlie :wave:
      MiceChat User #1037

Comment

Yes! Lots of trouble w/ Mice Chat...but not always. Today, pages are loading slowly. Often, my computer crashes when trying to respond to a post by Quote or a PM. Grr!
        I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it.
        That explains the trouble that I'm always in...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jennidisneyfer
          Yes! Lots of trouble w/ Mice Chat...but not always. Today, pages are loading slowly. Often, my computer crashes when trying to respond to a post by Quote or a PM. Grr!
          Should we contact a mod to find out what's the dealio?
          Charlie :wave:
          MiceChat User #1037

Comment

I haven't had any problems with MC much. I have had problems with Yahoo, and some other bigger named sites. Possibly it could be the local servers or the company servers especially with that Virus going around lately? I know of several huge companies that got hit by that Zotob worm-ie thingie.
            :love: Always keep smiling because you never know who is falling in love with it.:love:
            --------------------------------------------------------
            :ghug:Part of the Disney Ohana:ghug:

--------------------------------------------------------

Comment

It has been a problem for a while. Not just recently. Also when I type the page skips down.
              1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Sorry guys. We are working on it.

Lots of members online and some huge threads tend to slow things down a bit. We are working on a solution.
                MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X