Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yahoo mail login, it says I changed the password, but I didn't. HELP!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yahoo mail login, it says I changed the password, but I didn't. HELP!

I went to log into my Yahoo email and it said my password didn't match. I checked another email account and got an email from Yahoo, saying that my password had changed, but I did NOT change it.

I have spent an hour looking all over Yahoo for a contact page to tell someone that it looks like I was hacked or something but I can't find anything. Or a phone number or anything.

Do any of you have any advice?

Re: Yahoo mail login, it says I changed the password, but I didn't. HELP!

I called them -

Call 866-562-7219

Select Option #2
    Select Option #2 again

Be prepared to answered a couple of questions about contact information, etc.

Hope it works for you!
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

Originally posted by Mouse princess
    Of course I am worried about your mental health. I want happiness for all. Like we can all be like the Smurfs. But without Gargomel. He was mean.

Comment

Thats a tricky one Onut its possible you had logged into a phishing site by accident? Friend of mine did that with her hotmail account. Once you get your password reset you might want to get a sign-in seal with Yahoo it's easy and free here

Good luck!

Comment

Well I called the 800 number and she gave me an email addy to request a new password. Have to wait 24-48 hours though So IRRITATING!

Waiting.......

Waiting.......

Comment

Maybe your e-mail box was overloaded with congratulatory letters about your engagement!

Matt broke yahoo!
          One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

Originally posted by Mouse princess
          Of course I am worried about your mental health. I want happiness for all. Like we can all be like the Smurfs. But without Gargomel. He was mean.

Comment

well, thanks for the heads up....safety seal sound like a good idea to me....I did it, so hopefully you helped me...thanks Onut..but sorry :squeeze: that's gotta be frustrtring
            procrastibating

Comment

Ahahaha, best of luck!
              I hope you remember your initial security word.
              If you still have issues, PM me, I can try to help ya
              Good morning, son
              In twenty years from now
              Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
              And I can tell you 'bout today
              And how I picked you up and everything changed
              It was pain
              Sunny days and rain
              I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget