Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Best. iPhone. App. EVAR!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best. iPhone. App. EVAR!

Leaflets

From the website:

Leaflets are small, mobile web-based applications you access from Safari on your iPhone. And since Leaflets are designed to run fast over AT&T's EDGE network, you can use them anywhere: no wi-fi required. Just visit getleaflets.com from your iPhone to get started.

The seeds for Leaflets were planted when we learned that the mobile web would be the primary way to deliver applications to iPhone. We knew what kind of apps we wanted on our own iPhones, so we built those. Then we found a few that other folks had built. Then we put them all together at getleaflets.com. From photos to feeds, Leaflets puts the best iPhone apps at your fingertips
    Here are some of the features:
    • RSS Feeds
    • Search (Google, Yahoo!, Live Search, Ask.com)
    • Newsvine (Basically an RSS feed for all types of news categories)
    • App List (my favorite)
      • iPhone iGTD - Lets you view tasks from the iGTD (Getting Things Done) Mac app
      • digg - official digg iPhone app
      • PocketTweets - Twitter on the iPhone
      • Tipr - tip calculator
      • BeeJive - The Best multiple IM chat client. Supports AIM/iChat, MSN, Yahoo!, Googletalk, ICQ, and Jabber
      • Movie App - Movie Showtime and Theatre Lookup
      • iPhoneChat - AIM on your iPhone
      • Easy Task Manager Online - Task Management App
      • Listingly - Create and view lists on your iPhone
      • My Task - Task list
      • One Trip Shopping List - Create on-the-go shopping lists
      • iNozbe - iPhone Getting Things Done application
      • iPhone Connect - Add RSS feeds and create your own iPhone app portal
      • iPhoneTasks - Simple Task Manager
      • iPhonedltin - Shareable shopping and to-do lists
    • Upcoming (Yahoo!'s Community for discovering and sharing events)
    • Flickr (Access to Flickr from your iPhone. WAY faster loading than the official website)
    • del.icio.us (collection of favorites that can be shared via Yahoo)
    • Le Tour De France (Keep pace with the peloton from your iPhone this July.)
    • The New York Times
    Even if you don't like some of the apps, they have recommendations for others!

Loving this web based app. Visit www.getleaflets.com with your iPhone!

Re: Best. iPhone. App. EVAR!

Thank you SQ!!! I just added the link to my iPhone.

And here's another hot iPhone link: appleopolis.com
    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook: .

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,
    Save

Comment

I like that one too Dusty! Everytime I sell an iPhone, I send an email to the customer with links to both of those apps!

Comment

Instead of using your finger I use a Nintendo DS stylis.Works so great and no smudge marks on the screen
        Why :argue: when you could :squeeze:?

Follow the :rules: and you wont have Mods doing this,:mob:

If you treat everybody like family you should end up like this,:ghug: not this,:bash:.

Comment

Originally posted by awesomerocks View Post
          Instead of using your finger I use a Nintendo DS stylis.Works so great and no smudge marks on the screen
          I never really have smudges. I clean my screen after heavy use. Since it's glass, you can just wipe it on your shirt if you don't have the cloth.

Comment

Thanks for the tip.....It is fantastic!
            HEARTS CLUB !!

Comment

Originally posted by Soulquarian View Post
              I like that one too Dusty! Everytime I sell an iPhone, I send an email to the customer with links to both of those apps!
              You work for Apple or AT&T? I'm using Safari on my iPhone right now for the first time and I'm lovin it. Web browsing on my iPhone (wi-fi style) is faster than browsing on my aging PowerBook G4.

Again, thanks to Apple my world is evolving.
              "There's no off position on the genius switch"

Twitter: @WRDinc | Instagram: @WRDinc

Comment

Originally posted by WRDup View Post
                You work for Apple or AT&T? I'm using Safari on my iPhone right now for the first time and I'm lovin it. Web browsing on my iPhone (wi-fi style) is faster than browsing on my aging PowerBook G4.

Again, thanks to Apple my world is evolving.
                I work for AT&T.

Comment

I work for AT&T.
                  Nice. how was launch day?

Thanks to you and Dusty my iPhone is more enjoyable (imagine that!)

Comment

Nice. how was launch day?

Thanks to you and Dusty my iPhone is more enjoyable (imagine that!)
                    Launch Day was fast! Within 45 minutes, all 80 of our iphones were sold out. Had a lot of fun though.

What makes me laugh is the people that come in to buy a cheap phone, and within minutes of seeing and touching the iPhone, you can see them reasoning out the cost to get one. :lmao:

I seriously don't need to do anything but show them how to "pinch" pictures to sell them on one.

Comment

What makes me laugh is the people that come in to buy a cheap phone, and within minutes of seeing and touching the iPhone, you can see them reasoning out the cost to get one. :lmao:

I seriously don't need to do anything but show them how to "pinch" pictures to sell them on one.
                      I work at the Apple Store at the Florida Mall and I know exactly what your talking about. Even the most unlikely people were sold so easily.

Comment

I work at the Apple Store at the Florida Mall and I know exactly what your talking about. Even the most unlikely people were sold so easily.
                        Your making me crave an iphone

Comment

Originally posted by pveticket View Post
                          Your making me crave an iphone
                          It will consume you!

Just today at work I was demonstrating the iPhones different features and after showing a co-worker the pinch, stretch & zoom exercise his exact words were, "ok, youve sold me. I need an iPhone".

Comment

Have you all tried http://mockdock.com/ on the iPhone?
                            -Osky

Originally posted by sleepyjeff
                            Before we totally disregard extremism; lets remember the lesson of the 3 little pigs.

The moderate pig lost his house to the wolf too
                            .-- .. .-.. .-.. / .- -. -.-- --- -. . / -... --- - .... . .-. / - --- / - .-. .- -. ... .-.. .- - . / - .... .. ... ..--..

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X