Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Anyone have a good recommendation for ear bud headphones?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have a good recommendation for ear bud headphones?

I need some help. The Ear buds that came with my Pocket PC are dying. Since I don't plan on getting a new PPC for a couple of years, I need some advice on good ear bud headphones.

I've always had a problem with corded headphones. Maybe it's the way that I use them, but the cord always dies after a half a year or so (got to twist it, or bend it to make one of the 'phones work), so I want something with a very durable cord. (I've solved this problem on the Desktop with a pair of Wireless Headphones.)

Also, Price is an issue. I don't want to spend over $30. Any advice anyone?
    -Monorail Man

Re: Anyone have a good recommendation for ear bud headphones?

Originally posted by Monorail Man
    I need some help. The Ear buds that came with my Pocket PC are dying. Since I don't plan on getting a new PPC for a couple of years, I need some advice on good ear bud headphones.

I've always had a problem with corded headphones. Maybe it's the way that I use them, but the cord always dies after a half a year or so (got to twist it, or bend it to make one of the 'phones work), so I want something with a very durable cord. (I've solved this problem on the Desktop with a pair of Wireless Headphones.)

Also, Price is an issue. I don't want to spend over $30. Any advice anyone?
    This may be a little late, but I really like these.

Comment

I would have to say Sony. Doesn't matter what exact kind. I just think that they have mastered the earbud. The sound that comes out of them is great. I have had a set of them for 2 yrs now and they are still going strong.
      Listen to me on the radio!

us101country.com Fridays- 9p-12m ET and Saturdays- 7p-10p ET

981thelegend.com Monday-Friday - 12m-6a ET

rock105.net Sundays - 10p-12m ET

You can also visit my DJ blog HERE!
      Also, I have a Myspace- CLICK HERE

Comment

Sony Fontopia Headphones. mdr-ex51 (thats the model #)

These things rule! I couldn't believe the bass from these tiny little earbuds!

Comment

http://www.ilounge.com/index.php/reviews/

Go there then scroll down to headphones/earphones.
          ...a vaguely celtic music fills the air...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X