This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got a Macbook not long ago.

i need a little help. how do i highlight and save an image on the internet like i could on windows? and also, what should i do to clean my screen, it has all these tiny little dots on it just from use over the past few months (i sneeze a lot lol)
    We want to appeal to everyone and get rich quick. We want to be millionaires. I've got this plan to buy Tasmania you see...-Angus Young

Re: got a Macbook not long ago.

The last time I used a mac....a while ago...thank god, I had to just hold the mouse button down.

Comment

Check out this site for PC / Mac similarities.

Comment

Hold down control and click the mouse and the option shows up- just like on a PC..

And fer goodness sake no one should be asking how to clean their screen-seriously dude-

Comment

For cleaning the screen the best stuff is iKlear/Apple Polish. You can pick it up at the Mac store for sure and maybe at like Office Depot or Staples. Cleans the iPod great too.

Comment

well i just wasnt sure what would or wouldnt be bad for the screen.
            We want to appeal to everyone and get rich quick. We want to be millionaires. I've got this plan to buy Tasmania you see...-Angus Young

Comment

When I want a picture from a website, I just click and drag it to the desktop, or any open folder I want it in. Hope this helps, of course if you want to rename it before it saves, control clicking would be your best bet. Hope this helps.

Comment

Originally posted by Nephythys View Post
                And fer goodness sake no one should be asking how to clean their screen-seriously dude-
                Actually more people should. I have had a lot of customers ruin their brand new macs by using windex or some other glass cleaner. At my store, when you buy a new mac we used to offer a few iKlear cleaning pads for free. We ran out and the company stopped sending us samples.

If you have a mighty mouse, you should be able to right click if you set it up under System Preferences >Keyboard and Mouse. That is why i love the mighty mouse! I hate trackpads, they break easily and they are really a pain in the arse to use!
                "Here you leave Today and enter the world of Yesterday, Tomorrow and Bankruptcy!"

Maybe for once, someone will call me "Sir" without saying, "You're making a scene!"

Arizona Cardinals 2008 NFC Champions

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                Working...
                X