• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sgtpeper
    replied
    Re: got a Macbook not long ago.

Originally posted by Nephythys View Post
    And fer goodness sake no one should be asking how to clean their screen-seriously dude-
    Actually more people should. I have had a lot of customers ruin their brand new macs by using windex or some other glass cleaner. At my store, when you buy a new mac we used to offer a few iKlear cleaning pads for free. We ran out and the company stopped sending us samples.

If you have a mighty mouse, you should be able to right click if you set it up under System Preferences >Keyboard and Mouse. That is why i love the mighty mouse! I hate trackpads, they break easily and they are really a pain in the arse to use!

Leave a comment:

• wherediputit
    replied

When I want a picture from a website, I just click and drag it to the desktop, or any open folder I want it in. Hope this helps, of course if you want to rename it before it saves, control clicking would be your best bet. Hope this helps.

Leave a comment:

• ACDCmaniac921
    replied

well i just wasnt sure what would or wouldnt be bad for the screen.

Leave a comment:

• RPerez3
    replied

For cleaning the screen the best stuff is iKlear/Apple Polish. You can pick it up at the Mac store for sure and maybe at like Office Depot or Staples. Cleans the iPod great too.

Leave a comment:

• Nephythys
    replied

Hold down control and click the mouse and the option shows up- just like on a PC..

And fer goodness sake no one should be asking how to clean their screen-seriously dude-

Leave a comment:

• PrincessY
    replied

Check out this site for PC / Mac similarities.

Leave a comment:

• SCUBAbe
    replied

The last time I used a mac....a while ago...thank god, I had to just hold the mouse button down.

Leave a comment:

• ACDCmaniac921
    started a topic got a Macbook not long ago.

got a Macbook not long ago.

i need a little help. how do i highlight and save an image on the internet like i could on windows? and also, what should i do to clean my screen, it has all these tiny little dots on it just from use over the past few months (i sneeze a lot lol)

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X