This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Third Party Applications on the iPhone

I have come to understand that some of the objections for purchasing the iPhone was the lack of compatibility with Third Party Applications.

Well, that will soon change:

Personally, I am very excited about the potential offerings of this update.
    "If you build it right, they will come." - Bob Iger

"I'm not a literary person. As far as realism is concerned, you can find dirt anyplace you look for it. I'm one of those optimists. There's always a rainbow." - Walt Disney

"I don't care about critics. Critics take themselves too seriously. They think the only way to be noticed and to be the smart guy is to pick and find fault with things. It's the public I'm making pictures for." - Walt Disney

Re: Third Party Applications on the iPhone

still reeks of 'no software unless apple approves it' type model :thumbsdown:

Comment

Very true...

"I'm not a literary person. As far as realism is concerned, you can find dirt anyplace you look for it. I'm one of those optimists. There's always a rainbow." - Walt Disney

"I don't care about critics. Critics take themselves too seriously. They think the only way to be noticed and to be the smart guy is to pick and find fault with things. It's the public I'm making pictures for." - Walt Disney

Comment

I got my Blackberry Curve this week and I LOVE it. It does everything I want it to do and more.

Comment

Very nice! Congrats!

Comment

I installed the Opera Mini browser and now I have full internet just like the iPhone. Well, not "just like", but pretty damn close!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X