This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Youtube keeps quitting my browser

Hi. I was uploading DCA's Aladdin show on youtube, then I noticed a link to "iGoogle" and clicked it. Didn't like what I saw and clicked the window off. Immediately after the upload was finished, I checked my videos to see if they were all running okay and they were. So yesterday and today, I can't access www.youtube.com at all. Every time I do, my browser quits on me. I asked my friends if the same if happening to them, and it's not. I don't know what to do. Any ideas?

"You're not thinking fourth dimensionally!" -Back to the Future

"With this place, I wanted to give them something real, something that wasn't an illusion, something they could see and touch. An aim devoid of merit."
    -Jurassic Park

Re: Youtube keeps quitting my browser

Go to installed programs and see if iGoogle is listed - if so , uninstall it.

You didn't mention what browser, so I can only assume its IE 6 or 7. Reinstall it.

sigpic

I am Sambo, and I endorse this signature.

Comment

Re: Youtube keeps quitting my browser

Oh yeah, I'm using Safari 1.3.2 . I'm just so mad right now. I'll try your suggestion. THANKS for replying.

"You're not thinking fourth dimensionally!" -Back to the Future

"With this place, I wanted to give them something real, something that wasn't an illusion, something they could see and touch. An aim devoid of merit."
      -Jurassic Park

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X