Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Youtube keeps quitting my browser

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Youtube keeps quitting my browser

Hi. I was uploading DCA's Aladdin show on youtube, then I noticed a link to "iGoogle" and clicked it. Didn't like what I saw and clicked the window off. Immediately after the upload was finished, I checked my videos to see if they were all running okay and they were. So yesterday and today, I can't access www.youtube.com at all. Every time I do, my browser quits on me. I asked my friends if the same if happening to them, and it's not. I don't know what to do. Any ideas?

"You're not thinking fourth dimensionally!" -Back to the Future

"With this place, I wanted to give them something real, something that wasn't an illusion, something they could see and touch. An aim devoid of merit."
    -Jurassic Park

Re: Youtube keeps quitting my browser

Go to installed programs and see if iGoogle is listed - if so , uninstall it.

You didn't mention what browser, so I can only assume its IE 6 or 7. Reinstall it.

sigpic

I am Sambo, and I endorse this signature.

Comment

Re: Youtube keeps quitting my browser

Oh yeah, I'm using Safari 1.3.2 . I'm just so mad right now. I'll try your suggestion. THANKS for replying.

"You're not thinking fourth dimensionally!" -Back to the Future

"With this place, I wanted to give them something real, something that wasn't an illusion, something they could see and touch. An aim devoid of merit."
      -Jurassic Park

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X