Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

password protection help

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• password protection help

is there anyway to get pass the password log on for windows xp to get to the applications?

I have to do payroll for a small company as a favor, because the office manager walked out and quit after changing all the passwords on the computer. any help would be appreciated.

Re: password protection help

does the computer have a floppy drive?

Comment

A few more questions.

When you restart the computer do you get the welcome screen with the user names or do you get a box that requires you to type in a name and a password?

Comment

You can also try this link - http://www.wikihow.com/Log-on-to-Win...-Your-Password

Comment

I get a welcome screen that has three user accounts and two are password protected.

The good news is I manged to get to the accounting software form the non pass word protected account so payroll is done.

I will work on getting past the password protection on the other two accounts next time I go in to do payroll. Yeah, I got a part time second job for now.

Comment

I got the passwords changed.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X