Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rollercoaster Tycoon Finally Comes To Mac!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rollercoaster Tycoon Finally Comes To Mac!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.aspyr.com/games.php/mac/rcoast

HOLY CRAP!!!!! I am so freaking excited I am about to just explode and leave a little green globule where I once stood.

YES!!!

The Link and the Gowns in tonights post were provided by DustySage
    Last edited by Fishbulb; 08-15-2005, 07:54 PM.
    "All my life I've had one dream, to achieve my many goals.
    Homer Jay Simpson

Re: Rollercoaster Tycoon Finally Comes To Mac!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay! :bow:
    ...a vaguely celtic music fills the air...

Comment

HOLY HELLFIRE BATMAN!!!!! NOW I will allow myself to get a Mac! :yea: :yea: :yea:
      Originally posted by drunkmom
      this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

I just got a Mac Mini. I hope RCT3 will run on it.

I can barely get the regular version to run on my PC. Fun game, but it crashes just when it starts to get fun.

BTW - I LOVE my new Mac. So cute, yet so powerful.
        MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

Originally posted by Dustysage
          I just got a Mac Mini. I hope RCT3 will run on it.

I can barely get the regular version to run on my PC. Fun game, but it crashes just when it starts to get fun.

BTW - I LOVE my new Mac. So cute, yet so powerful.
          Heh ... I like my Men like I like my Macs! :lol:
          this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

Originally posted by MiceMan
            Heh ... I like my Men like I like my Macs! :lol:
            Cute and powerful? or Mini?
            MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

Comment

Cute and powerful? or Mini?
              Cute and Powerful baby!

Comment

Originally posted by MiceMan
                Cute and Powerful baby!
                Just wanted to clarify. Now if I run across any IPod like men with that Apple asthetic, I'll let you know.

Find us on Facebook:

Comment

Just wanted to clarify. Now if I run across any IPod like men with that Apple asthetic, I'll let you know.
                  What .... Cute, looks great in any color, and can give me great pleasure for many hours??? THANKS! :lol: (as long as the battery doesn't die)

Comment

Yes.. wait.. darn!... I'm waiting to get my mac next year... and it will be intel.. so it will run slow.. unless they work on making an intel version by then..

Comment

Word of warning, RCT3 really isn't that great. It was very buggy when it came out and still is kinda. I sold my copy. I was extremely disappointed with RCT3.

Comment

I'm still really mixed about RCT3, even after the expansion. The main problem, is that the engine that Fronier created is just too limited to create huge sprawling parks. Even on a top of the line system, it hits a point where it slows to crawl, for no reason at all.

Plus the interface takes alot of getting use to. RCT3 was definatly one of those 'gold gone wrong' games that should have had a few more months, but was pushed out of the gates by the producer (Atari). Improvements came with the expansion (I've gained about a 5-10FPS increase), but the engine still has a 'wall' that it will hit.

However, you will only see this in VERY massive parks (I'm talking 100+x100+), filled with scenery and the such. If you're a casual Scenario player, (assuming that your system is up to snuff), you will not notice any slowdown at all.
                        -Monorail Man

Comment

Originally posted by Monorail Man
                          Plus the interface takes alot of getting use to. RCT3 was definatly one of those 'gold gone wrong' games that should have had a few more months, but was pushed out of the gates by the producer (Atari). Improvements came with the expansion
                          Sounds like Disneyland when it first opened.
                          "The views and opinions expressed on this post are mine and do not necessarily represent or reflect those of The Walt Disney Company."

Comment

i heart rtc! especially 2... 3 is cool in some regards, but i still play 2 a ton more...
                            My Roadtrip Photos

Comment

Yeah, RCT2 is better than RCT1 in my opinion.
                              "The views and opinions expressed on this post are mine and do not necessarily represent or reflect those of The Walt Disney Company."

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X