This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] KNOTT'S BERRY FARM FOR FREE!!!! Sunday August 28th, 6:45 am

Hey Kids! Got plans for Sunday August 28th?

[INDENT=2]Knott's Berry farm is doing a taping for KTLA news and needs 35 lucky people to come be a part of the excitement that is Windseeker!
    [/INDENT]
    • [*=2]Show up at 6:45am[*=2]Come be a part of a televised news segment[*=2]Get to ride the all-new Windseeker attraction at Knott's Berry Farm[*=2]Get the rest of the day FOR FREE!!!!!
    [INDENT=2]Who's interested? All that you have to do is send me a private message, telling me your name, email address, phone number and How many will be in your party (Maximum 2 per entry). There is a limit of 36 people that I can invite, so hurry and let me know!

I will then confirm with you and put you on the list and give you the place and time to show up.

OK so who's ready for some high-flying thrills?[/INDENT]
    Last edited by Fishbulb; 08-26-2011, 02:19 PM.
    "All my life I've had one dream, to achieve my many goals.
    Homer Jay Simpson

Re: KNOTT'S BERRY FARM FOR FREE!!!! Tomorrow, 6:45 am

This still says "Tomorrow."

Comment

Re: KNOTT'S BERRY FARM FOR FREE!!!! Sunday August 28th, 6:45 am

How do you do a private message? I just signed up so that I can go. My partner and I would LOVE to go. We are in Long Beach, so we don't have far to travel. Having to be there by 6:45 would be worth it.

Comment

Re: KNOTT'S BERRY FARM FOR FREE!!!! Sunday August 28th, 6:45 am

HEY FOLKS We have reached our limit and all 35 spaces have been filled. A big thank you to all who stepped up to sacrifice a Sunday, braving the early hours, to go fly in the sky.
        "All my life I've had one dream, to achieve my many goals.
        Homer Jay Simpson

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X