Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Knott's Interview Help

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Knott's Interview Help

Alright so I'm trying to be a good friend here and help out my buddy, I understand everyone on Mice Chat is such a great resource - So why not ask here?

My bestfriend recently quit Disney to take on a "better" / higher paying job, unfortunately that company foreclosed a few months after he accepted the new position and quit Disney.

He needs 6 months of solid employment before returning to Disney, I suggested Knott's...

I went with him to the casting center at knott's (what a scary place)

Not passing judgement on anyone, but he was in a suit - I even wore some nice jeans and a polo and I wasn't applying. He was the only one there in a suit. Everyone else there was in baggy pants, jeans or just regular street clothes. Definitely not appropriate for an interview.

Anyways -

They gave him his options and he said Attractions or Security, the guy suggested Security but said that it's a "specialty job" and the interview is a little different -- He said they'll give him a call in 5-14 days most likely.

Does anyone know what to expect from this interview? What they might ask? Thank You

Re: Knott's Interview Help

If he wore a suit, he's already ahead of the game. Don't know what to expect from a Security interview though, sorry. I'd say keep the suit and wear it again for the second interview.

You're right about that casting office too — scary place.

Comment

Re: Knott's Interview Help

If there is an opening in Security and his guard card is current his odds should be pretty good.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X