Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Knott's Season Pass Preview

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Knott's Season Pass Preview

I know most of you will be busy June 15th with DCA, but if you are a Knott's season pass holder there is a private preview that day for two of the summer shows at Knott's: "Happiness is..... Snoopy!" on ice and "All Wheels Extreme"

If interested, pass holders just need to show up on June 15th. Check in will begin at 7pm at the Charles M. Schulz Theater. Season pass must be presented at time of check in.

The ice show will begin at 8pm, and AWE will begin at 9pm.

It sounds like that is all there is to it. All of this information is from the Knott's Berry Farm Facebook page. Enjoy!!

Re: Knott's Season Pass Preview

Thanks, Spanky!

Last summer the "All-Wheels Extreme" athletes were more enthusiastic at the beginning of the summer than they were in August. They are gifted, hard-working daredevils, not professional actors.

Comment

Yes they are! Can't wait to check it out this summer.

Comment

Bump

Comment

I'll be at Knott's that night but can't make it to the previews sad to say. Instead I'll be at the Chicken Dinner Restaurant giving a lecture on Knott's history with the Orange County Historical Society.

The annual passholder exclusives are a fantastic idea though and I hope the park finds more ways to celebrate that fan base.

Comment

Only a few more days until the preview! Enjoy!

Comment

Went to both shows and had a blast. Schulz Theatre was about 3/4 full so we were able to get great seats and the show was great as always. Lots of familiar faces from the holiday show.

All Wheels was great too - lots of flubs and falls, but it really didn't matter - I treated this as a dress rehearsal that Knott's opened to passholders for the first time, and it was fun.

I peeked in the Chicken Dinner back room on the way out and saw many of you guys still there - not sure if Eric was still there but I saw Phil (the bowtie is hard to miss)
              Last edited by SpectroMan; 06-18-2012, 02:20 PM.
              Please consider the environment before printing useless emails

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X