Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Chat] Knotts Summer of Entertainment!

I have been looking through the Entertainment Schedule for Knotts Berry Farm over the Summer. And I have to credit them its a really impressive line up of shows for a $69.99 Season Pass.

Calico Saloon Show
    Cowboy Antics
    Hooray for Hollywood
    Native American Dancers
    Mystery Lodge
    Wild West Stunt Show

All Wheels Extreme
    Shotgun Wedding
    Ghost Town Miners

Plus several other shows and performances in the week from various groups.
    Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/malin1804

Re: Knotts Summer of Entertainment!

i just noticed during my visit yesterday and i loved the camp snoopy lights last night!!!!!!
    sigpic

This is my signature, there are many like it but this one is mine, without me my signature is useless, without my signature i am useless!

"You'll need a Boesky, a Jim Brown, a Miss Daisy, two Jethro's, a Leon Spinx, not to mention the biggest Ella Fitzgerald ever."

Comment

Yes, there are also cover bands performing daily at the Firehouse Doors in Boardwalk, and Mondays and Tuesdays at Calico Square. Showtimes each day are in the evening hours.

There are also a large handful of "atmosphere characters" walking throughout Ghost Town interacting with guests. Don't get stuck with the "wrong" crowd or the Sheriff might find you.

Comment

In The Parks has an update from Knotts today detailing all the entertainment. A ton of Summer Fun at Knott's Berry Farm
        Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/malin1804

Comment

i love what knotts is doing for the summer. its almost disney quality and its great
          sigpic

This is my signature, there are many like it but this one is mine, without me my signature is useless, without my signature i am useless!

"You'll need a Boesky, a Jim Brown, a Miss Daisy, two Jethro's, a Leon Spinx, not to mention the biggest Ella Fitzgerald ever."

Comment

Has anybody else noticed the Ghost Town Miners are the same group that used to perform at the Golden Horseshoe at Disneyland and as the 49ers at DCA? Good for Knott's for picking them up, theyre a lot of fun lol
            Last edited by spankyourstank; 06-29-2012, 08:47 AM.

Comment

I thought they looked familiar last week. My favorite summer entertainment option is Britain's Finest, the Beatles tribute band they have there playing every Monday.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X