This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Knott's Berry Farm (not Scary Farm) tips

I would add just skip Knott's altogether June - August if you don't have kids. It's super hot and the park suffers from a severe lack of shade. Standing in line for Xcelerator in the hot sun (which is an excruciatingly slow moving line) is miserable. Standing in the 2-story wooden box with 500 other hot, sweaty, smelly people waiting for Ghost Rider is intolerable. There are very few places with air conditioning (Mystery Lodge is probably the best one).

Having said that, the park is beautiful and extremely pleasant in the winter time.
    Disneyland Cast Member
    Outdoor Vending
    1996 - 1999

My interview with MiceAge about working at Disneyland:

http://micechat.com/blogs/mouth-of-t...ding-crew.html

Comment

^It's quieter in the winter (almost to the point of madness for the employees), but it's not the place to be if it's raining really hard. Certain parts of Ghost Town flood ( I once had water up to my knees), and most of the rides can't be operated due to safety issues.

Comment

Originally posted by explodingboy View Post
        . . . (let's be honest, TGI Friday's isn't anything to write home about anyway), and over time it's just gotten worse. I think that is due to the fact that it's not a "real" TGI Friday's in the sense that it's all Knott's employees that work there. I wouldn't suggest going here - and the Yelp reviews back up my case.

Try it if you must, but I would suggest going elsewhere. Just my two cents!
        I've never eaten at this TGIFs, but we've enjoyed meeting friends & getting a beer there before Knott's Scary Farm's "Boo-fet."

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
        Working...
        X