Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First California trip soon, Knotts big destination, HELP!!!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] First California trip soon, Knotts big destination, HELP!!!

So yeah as my graduation present I'm going to go to California....Knott's Berr Farm is a big one for this trip. However I don't like the big coasters and don't think that the Log Ride and Mine Train are enough. Anyone have any tips on how to spend some time there to get enough of mainly Ghost Towns offerings?

"THAT'S R
    IGHT CARNEGIE STEEL BUILT THIS PLACE"!!!!!

Re: First California trip soon, Knotts big destination, HELP!!!

I dont like big coaster either. When I go to knotts I am boad. I go evey now and then with friends and always wish I didn't. If u are going when they are having the ice skating show usually summer and christmas it is so good that might make ur trip fi. I always see it. I go on the stage coach. Train around the park. Big foot rappids. Log ride. Mine train and the bummer cars. If u like minor coasters there is pony express and jaguar. They are also building a new section that opens memoial weekend that will have taimer stuff.

Comment

Is that you don't like big coasters, or are you just not used to them? Knott's is actually a really good "starter" park for coasters. There are some medium sized coasters at Knott's like Jaguar, Pony Express, Sierra Sidewinder and the new Coast Rider that will be opening in May.

They also have a lot of "flat" rides there and hopefully Windseeker will be opening up again soon.

If you ride Jaguar, etc and decide you want to go with a couple of the bigger coasters I'd start with Montezooma's Revenge then Silver Bullet then Xcelerator and finally Boomerang (if you absolutely have to). The reason I say Boomerang last is because it's not the most pleasant ride in the world.

Comment

There is a few rides tht gregg has mentioned above that I would try out first, then make your decision before going to bigger rides
        The new Star Wars plot summery:

Episode 7: Luke discovers that Darth Vader is not his father, and goes on a search for his real father

Episode 8: Darth Vader is resurrected and goes on Jerry Springer, claiming he is Luke and Leia's father

Episode 9: Princes Leia is not Luke's sister, making him furious (we all know why...).

Comment

Originally posted by SparkChaser View Post
          So yeah as my graduation present I'm going to go to California....Knott's Berr Farm is a big one for this trip. However I don't like the big coasters and don't think that the Log Ride and Mine Train are enough. Anyone have any tips on how to spend some time there to get enough of mainly Ghost Towns offerings?
          This thread might help.
          http://micechat.com/forums/knotts-be...farm-tips.html

And skim this thread for other fun S. California suggestions:
          http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...alifornia.html
          Last edited by jcruise86; 04-19-2013, 08:21 AM.

Comment

You have to grab a funnel cake in Ghost Town for sure!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X