Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Elvira Returning to Knott's Scary Farm '14 with a NEW show!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Elvira Returning to Knott's Scary Farm '14 with a NEW show!

Elvira fans rejoice. She just tweeted out that she'll be returning to Knott's Scary Farm this year with an all new stage show!

Re: Elvira Returning to Knott's Scary Farm '14 with a NEW show!

Worked with Elvira for 8 weeks on Elvira, Mistress of the Dark. She is one of the nicest, funniest, most wonderful people you could ever meet or work with. SO GLAD she is returning to Knott's.
    Originally posted by migo
    I poop with joy!
    Best Quote...EVER!!!

Member of the Black Cat Owners Association #6

Comment

Originally posted by AlohaStitch View Post
      Worked with Elvira for 8 weeks on Elvira, Mistress of the Dark. She is one of the nicest, funniest, most wonderful people you could ever meet or work with. SO GLAD she is returning to Knott's.
      Wow! I love that flick. She totally rules. I'm hoping I get the chance to finally meet her either this year at Knott's or at Comikaze here in LA.

I think she did M&G's last year after the first show, hoping she does it again this year!

Comment

sounds good would like to see her this year

Comment

Hopefully she does more than she did last year. All she did was shoot a bunch of footage beforehand and then did a mind reading routine with no finish. I wish Ed Alonzo of Dr Cleaver were back.
          Women, they make the highs higher and the lows more frequent.

Comment

Tomorrow--WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 6, Knott's has a PR event about this year's Scary Farm. Looking forward to Micechat's review after that! (Please forgive me for posting this on two threads--I get enthusiastic about this.)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X