This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] KSF Parking...

I never understood why season passholders have to pay for parking during the Knott's Scary Farm event. That really should be included in the ticket price. And especially if you end up buying (which I did) the special KSF season pass. it's bad enough we have to pay in general for that event, but to up-the-price to $20 is ridiculous. Can anyone tell me why season passholders have to pay extra for parking during the Haunt?

Grrrrrrrrrr :verymad:
    Love Is An Open Door
    :love:

http://facebook.com/PatrickDisneyGuy

Re: KSF Parking...

So if you purchase a Knott's Scary Farm Season Pass (which you have to be a normal Season Passholder to acquire, correct?) you still have to pay for parking on the days you decide to go?

Just making sure I read that right.
    Last edited by explodingboy; 08-07-2014, 12:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by explodingboy View Post
      So if you purchase a Knott's Scary Farm Season Pass (which you have to be a normal Season Passholder to acquire, correct?) you still have to pay for parking on the days you decide to go?

Just making sure I read that right.
      Yup.

Also, the Scary Farm Season Pass goes on sale to non-Season Pass holders on the 18th.
      For Disney Theme Park Video Click Here!

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan120420 View Post
        Yup.

Also, the Scary Farm Season Pass goes on sale to non-Season Pass holders on the 18th.
        Oh, ok. I had only heard of normal Season Passholders being able to get it. Thanks for the clarification.

I still think it's a little silly to not even offer a discounted parking price if you're buying the separate pass for Haunt. I guess one could argue that you're saving money ticket-wise with the pass though.

Knott's seems to have a lock on their parking game, and it doesn't look like they're letting up.
        Last edited by explodingboy; 08-07-2014, 06:50 PM.

Comment

How does it work if you visit the park during the regular daytime hours? We were probably going to spend the day at the park before the Haunt. I assume we can use our Platinum Passes for parking if we're coming in at 10:00AM. Do they clear the parking lots before the event at night?

Comment

^ That is what we have done on numerous years past. We show up before regular park hours are over (usually around 4pm). We park in the regular lot using our parking pass. No questions, no issues, no extra parking cost.

But we also usually have first seatings for the Boo-ffet meal, so that consumes much of the time between parking and Haunt entrance.

Comment

New to the forums here ~

But KBF employee, i was reading around in the forums and i noticed this question, and thought I'd be of some help. I'm not too sure about the whole issue at hand, but what i can say is that, i agree with Loon^
              As long as you come into the lot some time before we close the park, maybe around 4ish or so, you should still be able to get into our lot with your season pass. We usually try to clear out the lot, but we know not everyone will leave, so as long as your car is still there you should be fine, I'll try to come up with more information later if you need it

Comment

Do anyone know if you have a handicapped parking.permitted if parking is free( I probably doubt it, but never hurts to ask). I know it is at disney land and other parks

Comment

@Disneyloco no it is not! We unfortunately charge full price parking for everyone..
                  But we do offer them a chance to park in our shopping and dining lot and only pay 15$ instead of the normal 25$ they'd have to pay if/when they went over the 3 hour limit there.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X