Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
2 of 2 < >

Registration Policy

In order to eliminate SPAM, all new users must verify their email. Once the email address is verified, we make sure your IP address is not a VPN, proxy, or tor exit node. If you have tried to register and it was not approved, please send an email to administrator@micechat.com. We will try to resolve the issue and then you can try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

Mrs. Knott's Chicken Dinner Restaurant Reopens

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mrs. Knott's Chicken Dinner Restaurant Reopens

The OC Register ran an article about the reopening of the restaurant.
    "In Hell, everybody loves popcorn."

Originally posted by deadwinterskies View Post
    The OC Register ran an article about the reopening of the restaurant.
    I READ IT ! cooool......I glad the restaurant is open...... and it sound great.......
    I guess they going have, Breakfast there too?......Interesting !
    Thanks for sharing Deadwinterskies......
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/r...knott-new.html

Comment

So glad to report that Mrs. Knott's Chicken Dinner Restaurant finally, finally got its interior decor finalized.

Just a few days ago I visited the Farm and popped into the CDR as usual to see if the place was still the disappointing, barren wasteland of zero interior design it re-opened with in April. My jaw dropped to see... historical decoration! Details, artwork and homey farm designs finally have filled in the bland white walls. There's now a bit of "heart" restored to the historic eatery which reopened as an insipid nothing of an emotionally chilly restaurant. (Sorry, but I'm pulling no punches here. The reopening was a huge disappointment to me and the interior design was god-awful)

Walter and Cordelia Knott portraits painted by Claude Bell are on the wall as are large-scale historic menus from the CDR's past. Sigh... it's about time. The place looks good and, finally, comfortable.

Now, let's see if Knott's updates the inconvenient bar area of the Chicken Dinner Restaurant — its interior copied (cheaply) from Fullerton's nearby Stadtgarten restaurant.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X