Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Updated Knott's Tips! Please add more updated information!

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This most recent tip is a sad one and will hopefully become outdated by a return to excellence, but heads up, Micechatters: the Raddison near Knott's seems to have gone downhill dramatically. I used to really like this hotel, but my experience this year (and many recent reviews I've seen on Booking.com & Trip Advisor) have convinced me that it is now awful in many, many ways, thought the front desk people are still very nice.

Comment

While my wife and I prefer to stay at the Resort Hotel when we can, we have found that the Holiday Inn up on Beach to be quite satisfactory. The last time we were there was pre pandemic, the rooms were comparable to the rooms at the Resort for about half the price (this is apparently is fluid depending upon the time of the year). You could walk to the park, but that walk back is going to be a long one....

Comment

Originally posted by Dutchman View Post
        While my wife and I prefer to stay at the Resort Hotel when we can, we have found that the Holiday Inn up on Beach to be quite satisfactory. The last time we were there was pre pandemic, the rooms were comparable to the rooms at the Resort for about half the price (this is apparently is fluid depending upon the time of the year). You could walk to the park, but that walk back is going to be a long one....
        Thanks!
        I noticed that Holiday Inn just north of the 91 last week and will consider that and a couple other hotels on Beach north of Knott's next year. The walk isn't THAT far to the Holiday Inn, and Porto's is on the way.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
        Working...
        X