Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knott's Merry Farm AP Preview

Good Morning Everyone!

Has anyone heard if they are doing an annual passholder preview for Merry Farm this year? It is usually the night before it officially opens, but I haven't seen any news this year.

Originally posted by ladykatie View Post
    Good Morning Everyone!

Has anyone heard if they are doing an annual passholder preview for Merry Farm this year? It is usually the night before it officially opens, but I haven't seen any news this year.

the preview is usually the night before it opens to the public

Comment

I sent a tweet to Knott's and they said they will be sending out an email with details this week. This year's event will require a free reservation ticket and "Tix will be limited."

Comment

I love Knott's Merry Farm....Great way to get into Christmas !
        Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

I just got the email in the last hour and reserved my tickets. It's on Friday, 11/18 from 7:00-11:00 pm.

Comment

I went to this and saw the 10:00 "Merry Christmas, Snoopy" ice show. There were no doves/homing pigeons in the show as there have been in previous years. I'm hoping it was just they weren't there that night. Anyone know?

Comment

Originally posted by MarkILIS View Post
              I went to this and saw the 10:00 "Merry Christmas, Snoopy" ice show. There were no doves/homing pigeons in the show as there have been in previous years. I'm hoping it was just they weren't there that night. Anyone know?
              i saw the show days later doves were there

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X