Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked. Approvals are done at least once per day, but they can't be done for accounts that have not verified their email address.
2 of 2 < >

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

2017 Mazes--WHich Will Return, Which Will Not?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2017 Mazes--WHich Will Return, Which Will Not?

it is nit hatrd to katch onto certain mazes and mourn them after their run, but it does get to a point when favorite mazes must be retired, so others can take their places. So, which Mazes do you think will return, and which will be retired?
    My guesses:

PARANORMAL: I think this maze could be altered every other year, and truly has the potential for an extremely long, long run, provided all the showrunners kep it fresh.

RED BARN: Definitely a return next year--I loved the creepiness of it, and it picks up where Slaughterhouse left off. I can see this going for the next 3 seasons.

SHADOWLANDS: See above.

SPECIAL OPS: As I stated about Paranormal, with tinkering every other year, another long-time mainstay.

GUNSLINGER: I have found I am not alone here, in saying, this maze never truly found its groove. The Western idea is ingenius, but, I think it has totally run its course. Definitely, if up to me, would be replaced in 2017.

TOOTH FAIRY: Great maze, but it does nothing for me now. Will be missed, but needs to be retired before it becomes too boring and mundane.

TRICK OR TREAT: On one hand, since it represents Halloween better than any other maze ever, in the fact is focuses on trick or treating and Halloween, it COULD remain longer, if everyone involved found a new twist, and changed its complexity, while keeping its fundamental idea. Otherwise, it has become old.

DEAD OF WINTER: Nothing ingenius, just a maze to me. I would give it another 2 seasons. By then, it will become the last maze on everyones list to visit.

VOODOO: A few minor tweaks next season, easily could stick around another 2 seasons. A keeper.

So, for 2017, if up to me, I see the mazes being Paranormal, Red Barn, Shadowland, Special ops, Dead of Winter, voodoo plus 3 new mazes. So, what's YOUR call?

I think we've reached a time where some mazes are going to hang around a bit longer than they used to. This was Trick or Treat's 5th year and Gunslinger's 4th I believe. I think we'll see those 2 go, but I'm almost positive Tooth Fairy will be around next year.

I was genuinely surprised to see Black Magic and Forevermore go (neither were my favorites, but they were relatively young).

Comment

Trick or Treat needs to leave as does Gunslinger. I could lose Voodoo too. It's pretty, but it doesn't have a lot of scares designed into it. Paranormal Inc is incredible, but I'm wondering how long it will be repeatable, especially with the live actors. I wonder if we'll see some 3D mazes in the upcoming years and they have fallen off the roster completely.
      Women, they make the highs higher and the lows more frequent.

Comment

Trick or Treat and Gunslinder need to go...they are just way too old and not interesting enough to stay around. The rest will stay
        Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Trick or Treat, Gunslinger's Grave and possibly Tooth Fairy would all be my guesses as well.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X