Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
2 of 2 < >

Registration Policy

In order to eliminate SPAM, all new users must verify their email. Once the email address is verified, we make sure your IP address is not a VPN, proxy, or tor exit node. If you have tried to register and it was not approved, please send an email to administrator@micechat.com. We will try to resolve the issue and then you can try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

Boomerang to close in April

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boomerang to close in April

Few days old but hasn't been discussed. Personally, I'm ok with it. Hopefully we'll get something bigger and better.
    BUENA PARK – One of Knott’s Berry Farm’s roller coasters is riding off into the sunset. The farm announced Friday, March 17, that the
    "In Hell, everybody loves popcorn."

And bye-bye Boomerang.

Comment

I am a little misty eyed over this one. I was one of the employee testers on the "endurance" run before opening. They told us they were filming for a commercial and just started running the ride over and over and over and over again. If you couldn't make it, you held up your hand and were removed before the next round.

I think I made thirteen, fourteen trips before I gave up? Oddly enough, never saw a camera....
      Account abandoned due to trolls

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTUuObTBPyY/
        Pieces of track are starting to be removed.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X