Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing "Snoopy on Ice"...

Knott's was doing so good these past few years with all their wonderful changes and upgrades. But they really missed the mark when they decided to cancel their annual summer ice production and replace it with such a boring and non-entertaining show. Is there anyone else who really misses the ice show this summer? My whole reason for getting a season pass (since 2006) was because of Knott's annual ice shows for the summer and holiday seasons. (sigh)
    My Mood Depends On How You Treat Me

I only saw the magic show last weekend for the first time. I expected to feel the same as you and dislike it. What's more, I also assumed it would be a one off and not repeatable. However, I was pleasantly surprised, and while I enjoy the ice show too, I give them credit for trying something new. I believe I heard there will still me a holiday ice show, and I presume if the overwhelming feedback is like yours, perhaps the ice show will return.

Comment

Originally posted by jazma View Post
      I only saw the magic show last weekend for the first time. I expected to feel the same as you and dislike it. What's more, I also assumed it would be a one off and not repeatable. However, I was pleasantly surprised, and while I enjoy the ice show too, I give them credit for trying something new. I believe I heard there will still me a holiday ice show, and I presume if the overwhelming feedback is like yours, perhaps the ice show will return.
      The new magic show isn't horrible/bad, but it just didn't entertain me. I felt the pace of the show was too slow and too choppy. Now, if they made a stage show based entirely on singing and dancing, I would enjoy that. But jumping from a dancing routine to a magic act made the show boring for me. And yes, I heard that the holiday ice show will return, as well. And I'm keeping my fingers crossed that next summer they'll return the summer ice show too! =)
      My Mood Depends On How You Treat Me

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X