Announcement

Collapse

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
See more
See less

Boardwalk BBQ now open

Collapse

Header Ad

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boardwalk BBQ now open

Just got an email from Knott's saying that the new BBQ joint has opened but with no further information. Looking forward to see how it's fare differs from the Fireman's BBQ.
    "In Hell, everybody loves popcorn."

I had dinner at the new Boardwalk BBQ tonight. They have more sides, roasted potatoes, mac and cheese, a couple of salads, plus rotisserie chicken, pulled pork, etc. I preferred it to Fireman's BBQ, however my friend felt the the opposite and felt the chicken portions were larger at Fireman's. Anyhow, the lines moved much faster and throughput was better, much like the new Longboard's in Soak City.

Comment

This is great news! Anyone have photos to share of the new eatery? Looking forward to trying out the next time I'm there.
      My Mood Depends On How You Treat Me

Comment

i guess i cannot add pics of the boardwalk bbq
        Last edited by sweetman34; 07-22-2017, 01:25 PM.

Comment

im still going to go to firemans bbq cus i like the 1/4 chicken and ribs with baked potatoe

Comment

I posted these pictures on Thursday that I took between 10 and 11, before the restaurant opened.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Hubert_Wo...98649275637760

Comment

Originally posted by SpacemanSpiff View Post
              I posted these pictures on Thursday that I took between 10 and 11, before the restaurant opened.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Hubert_Wo...98649275637760

Thank you, SpacemanSpiff, for providing the photos. The place looks really nice, I'm eager to check it out soon.
              My Mood Depends On How You Treat Me

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X