Announcement

Collapse

POLL: Help decide the future of the forums

Please go to the following link and provide your opinion on how we should proceed in regards to the forum software. https://discuss.micechat.com/forum/d...um-s-next-step
See more
See less

Best night to go to Knotts Scary Farm?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best night to go to Knotts Scary Farm?

Solo trip for Disneyland,but would like to do Knotts Scary Farm one night. Will fly in Saturday, Oct 28th and leaving Nov,1. I will be going to the Disneyland Halloween party on Halloween night.

Friday and Saturday nights are the busiest, and the closer to Halloween you get the more expensive the ticket is. There is a maximum number of tickets that they can sell, don't ever recall it being sold out (but it's possible).

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

If you really wish to avoid crowds, go the first weeks of the Haunt, the further from Halloween itself as possible. Sunday nights are always a good bet for minimal turnout, and Thursdays are definitely the way to go. I do believe, however, they have less monsters on off nights, although I can not prove that.

Comment

My plan was ether Sunday, Oct,29th or Monday the 30th.

Comment

Monday the 30th will most likely be less crowded than Sunday the 29th.
            "In Hell, everybody loves popcorn."

Comment

I got a ticket for Monday the 30th. Thought it would be less crowded too. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Dutchman View Post
                Friday and Saturday nights are the busiest, and the closer to Halloween you get the more expensive the ticket is. There is a maximum number of tickets that they can sell, don't ever recall it being sold out (but it's possible).
                It sells out a lot. I remember driving down there with a car full of people to find it sold out. Bought our tickets off a scalper for 120%.
                Women, they make the highs higher and the lows more frequent.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X