Announcement

Collapse

POLL: Help decide the future of the forums

Please go to the following link and provide your opinion on how we should proceed in regards to the forum software. https://discuss.micechat.com/forum/d...um-s-next-step
See more
See less

what do YOU want to see at Knott's

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what do YOU want to see at Knott's

Over the past few years, Knott's has been moving forward in a very great direction. but with more and more coasters added constantly, it seems the park is leaving behind the classic feel it once had. So in the near future, what would you like to see at the park? please be practical. thanks!!!!!

More family friendly dark rides, less steel roller coasters that have destroyed multiple areas of the park.

Comment

I miss the lake with the boats. I agree that the roller coasters have destroyed the park, and nobody in my family ever goes on them. More family friendly rides!

And more musical entertainment year round, not just during the summer. Opa opa year round!

Comment

-I'd like to see a world-class coaster put in where Boomerang/Wipeout were. One that'll be a must-do for every coaster enthusiast like a giga or strata coaster.
        -I'd like to see the bland Boardwalk theme replaced with something that lives up to the standards set by Ghost Town and Fiesta Village.
        -I'd like to see more dark rides utilizing AAs.
        -I'd like to see more events like the Boysenberry Fest and the Holiday Craft Village.
        -I'd like to see more stuff being made in the park like in the blacksmith or the glassblowing shop.
        -I'd like to see Halloween Haunt offer a wide variety of shows again. Recently it's just been Elvira and The Hanging. Five years ago they had nine shows.
        "In Hell, everybody loves popcorn."

Comment

I agree, the Haunt is greatly missing out on shows. I used to love giving my feet a rest, and watching a show or two. Plus, the shows drew people away from the mazes, so even on crowded nights, wait times thinned out a bit.

I would have loved to have seen a dark ride put in where the old Berry Tales / King of the Dinosaurs used to be. I am too old for a shoot ' em up ride, and even so, I have seen youtube footage of the Coral reef attraction, and it appears so amateurish. I am surprised Knott's has yet to put in a dark ride featuring the Peanuts characters. A definite missed opportunity.

Comment

Knotts food festival and chicken dinners are superior, but overall their food is lacking behind the other SoCal theme parks. Ghost Town Grille has too many options and too low quality. Keep the menu simpler so you can increase the quality (frozen and premade food dominates the menu but not enough is done to distract from that canned taste). The outdoor seating is charming and if possible should be opened up since the view of Ghost Town is great. It could be Knott's version of Carnation Cafe.

Add a family dark ride that mixes detail with a few simple and light thrills (kind of like how Pirates has small drops or Peter Pan is "in the air"). The ride could plop you in a "western movie". I don't know how practical that is but if Knotts stopped buying duplicates of rides I see the OC fair, we could put it towards something nice. Not sure what is used in the Ghost rider area, but other than a closed restaurant and unthemed bakery, there is not much of a draw. Perhaps with a little relocating something might fit there.

Comment

Dark Rides! And I don't mean something trendy where you got a gun to shoot something .. or need 3D glasses. A traditional dark ride most age groups will enjoy!
              MY SIGNATURE:
              Dear Peoplemover Fans, If you want to see a new attraction that at least mimics the 1967 Peoplemover in a future Tomorrowland remodel, you need to write to the powers-that-be, and let them know. If you don't - Then the next time Tomorrowland is remodeled, you will see a land barren of any "Peoplemover" type attraction.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X