Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Free Admission for Veterans this year?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Admission for Veterans this year?

Last year a couple weeks before Thanksgiving week and a couple weeks after, admission was free for Veterans and one guest each day.
    I am not finding this on their website now. Do you think they just haven't finalized the dates yet and there will be free Veterans days again this year?
    I tried calling them, but when I go through all the button pushing, I end up at the hotel, not park info
    Thanks!
    [Half awake] How many cups of sugar does it take to get to the moon?

It is usually early to mid October when it is officially announced. It's still August, so you're inquiring just a little bit early here.

Comment

Thanks bassmonkey. I figured that might be it.
      Do you know how many years they've been offering this freebie? I'm pretty impressed with their generosity.

Comment

Even though it hasn't been officially announced yet, Knott's Military Tribute Days should run everyday from Nov 27th to December 15th this year.
        "In Hell, everybody loves popcorn."

Comment

Thanks deadwinterskies. I'll be keeping an eye out for the official announcement.

Comment

I remember in 2009 they did veterans, police, fireman, all for free on the same day. Furthermore, on that day if you donated a $10 toy, you got in for free. Needless to say it was insanely crowded, hopefully it's better seperated these days.

Comment

Knott's has announced Military Tribute days on their website.
              Admission is free for veteran and one guest Nov 1-6 and Nov 27-Dec 15.
              See you in December, Knott's!

Comment

Originally posted by GraceLovesGoofy View Post
                Knott's has announced Military Tribute days on their website.
                Admission is free for veteran and one guest Nov 1-6 and Nov 27-Dec 15.
                See you in December, Knott's!
                Small correction: It goes from November 1st to November 16th (not the 6th).
                "In Hell, everybody loves popcorn."

Comment

Originally posted by deadwinterskies View Post

Small correction: It goes from November 1st to November 16th (not the 6th).
                  Yes, my mistake. So it starts tomorrow. That came quickly.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X