Announcement

Collapse

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
See more
See less

Knott's Centennial Approaching Sooner Than You May Think.....

Collapse

Header Ad

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knott's Centennial Approaching Sooner Than You May Think.....

With Knott's 100th Anniversary only about three years away, what would you like to see the park do to honor and pay tribute to the Knott's Legacy?

I'd like them to reopen a berry stand.
    "In Hell, everybody loves popcorn."

Comment

Love to see KNOTT's Firework back ....less during summer night's
      Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

Replace some roller-coasters with more family friendly attractions and dark rides.

Comment

Originally posted by whiteness View Post
          Replace some roller-coasters with more family friendly attractions and dark rides.
          Same here!

As long as theme parks want to be so I.P. centric ... Knott's had their own .. and original I.P. characters ... The Knott's Bear-Y Tales characters. If they res-erected them for the newer generation that never experienced the attraction ... that would be a plus for the 100th birthday. Whether as walk around characters with some sort of show. Maybe the ride - revived. The ride had a catchy song ...... there's potential here!

Plus .. unlike DL where they barely did a thing to celebrate Walt's 100th .............. I would like to see Knott's pay proper tribute to Walter Knott - in some sort of attraction, museum .. something.

And I also agree ... at the very least ... a Berry Stand. I don't know what happened to the original. But if they at least mimic it ... in full recreation ... that would be awesome.
          MY SIGNATURE:
          Dear Peoplemover Fans, If you want to see a new attraction that at least mimics the 1967 Peoplemover in a future Tomorrowland remodel, you need to write to the powers-that-be, and let them know. If you don't - Then the next time Tomorrowland is remodeled, you will see a land barren of any "Peoplemover" type attraction.

Comment

My understanding , is that the berry stand was dismantled and put into storage

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X