Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are going this year again on October 11th , and doing the Boo-fet as it gets us in early, and is also in their all inclusive ticket. So hopefully it is at least editable lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bluemeane View Post

So was it because we were some of the first guests there? I mean it seemed pretty full but someone here mentioned they had to walk UNDER Ghost rider to reach their seating. And that doesn't seem anything like what we did. I have attached a rough drawing on google maps, of where we turned in our tickets/Got badges and cup (We had fast/fright lane badges), where we walked in to get food, and where we ate. It was like a single large room, and as the right hand side as you entered in they had a section they could close off that held all the food, and we were at the first table towards the door, and closest to the food. Click image for larger version

Name:	knotts.JPG
Views:	825
Size:	173.4 KB
ID:	8597790
      Yeah, it was weird. We checked in at the tables and then followed the group through the big gates, walked through that nasty smelling area under GR and eventually entered through Spurs, and were lead to our table in the back corner of the GTG.

Big Thunder Ranch > Galaxys Edge

Comment

The last time I had the pre-scare BOO-fet was at the hotel, and it was great. Sounds like I've been way out of the loop!
        Please consider the environment before printing useless emails

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
        Working...
        X