Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Haunt better without the upcharge stuff?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Haunt better without the upcharge stuff?

I’ve been hearing lots of people calling this one of the strongest years ever. Did removing things such as skeleton keys, the VR stuff, escape rooms, etc. really help them concentrate on mazes and scarezones? Do you miss any of that stuff?

There are some great special effects in the mazes, and the talent is raring to go. I don't know if the upcharge stuff made a diference, but it seems as if the focus has been strictly on the mzes and making them give the other amusement parks a real run for their money.

Comment

I do miss Trapped. The FOL can be nice, depending on the day you go. We went Sunday and didn't really need it because we did the Boo-fet. We had completed every maze and seen The Hanging by 9:00. The longest wait we had was for Dark Ride around 8:00, which was about 15 minutes. Trick or Treat did get a pretty healthy line once the park opened though, so if you're looking to go a Friday or Saturday or arrive after opening, FOL is a way to avoid waiting 20-75 minutes for mazes. For me; the Boo-fet is cheaper and I get dinner and a refillable cup for the night.
      Women, they make the highs higher and the lows more frequent.

Comment

Originally posted by bassmonkey1962 View Post
        There are some great special effects in the mazes, and the talent is raring to go. I don't know if the upcharge stuff made a diference, but it seems as if the focus has been strictly on the mzes and making them give the other amusement parks a real run for their money.
        I thought the skeleton rooms were an obnoxious uncharge that took me out of the dark magic. (I had one the year I went with Micechat.) If they want to have an upcharge maze, have it in the waterpark so it's inconspicuous. Next year Knott's should focus on making the Boo-fet great again, and hang the chef in charge of the 2017 Boo-fet in the 2018 Hanging.

It was a great year for Scary Farm!
        Last edited by jcruise86; 10-13-2017, 05:20 PM.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X