Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Favorite Mazes

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Mazes

So now that Halloween is almost over, I would like to know everyone's opnions of the mazes. tooth fairy voodoo trick or treat apranormal red barn shadowlands pumpkin eater dark ride Here is my rating (I did not do Special Ops. SOmething about someone barking orders at me just does not sit well with me.):
    9) Haunted Hootenanny--I was disappointed. I was expecting more scares on this.
    8) Tooth Fairy--I used to love this one, but it's over stayed it's welcome Hopefully this one will be gone next year.
    7) Voodoo-I didn't understand why we did the maze in reverse, it was pointless. Time for this one to go too
    6) Shadowlands-Pretty dark, almost confusing. Pretty good though.
    5) Paranormal Inc. -Still going strong. That vortex tunnel really disoriented me.
    4) Red Barn-I liked the scare actors rushing me thru the maze, I loved the urgency that I felt, added a cool vibe to everything.
    3) Trick or Treat-Good god, it was dark in there. The flashlight only actually went all the way off once, but was creepy as hell regardless.
    2) PumpkinEater--A great maze, I really enjoyed walking thru the giant pumpkin, and the shuffling floor towards the end was great.
    1) Dark Ride--Simply amazing, I can't say enough about this maze. This one really raised the bar, and it's going to be tough for any upcoming new mazes to top it.

Originally posted by bassmonkey1962 View Post
    So now that Halloween is almost over, I would like to know everyone's opnions of the mazes. tooth fairy voodoo trick or treat apranormal red barn shadowlands pumpkin eater dark ride Here is my rating (I did not do Special Ops. SOmething about someone barking orders at me just does not sit well with me.):
    9) Haunted Hootenanny--I was disappointed. I was expecting more scares on this.
    8) Tooth Fairy--I used to love this one, but it's over stayed it's welcome Hopefully this one will be gone next year.
    7) Voodoo-I didn't understand why we did the maze in reverse, it was pointless. Time for this one to go too
    6) Shadowlands-Pretty dark, almost confusing. Pretty good though.
    5) Paranormal Inc. -Still going strong. That vortex tunnel really disoriented me.
    4) Red Barn-I liked the scare actors rushing me thru the maze, I loved the urgency that I felt, added a cool vibe to everything.
    3) Trick or Treat-Good god, it was dark in there. The flashlight only actually went all the way off once, but was creepy as hell regardless.
    2) PumpkinEater--A great maze, I really enjoyed walking thru the giant pumpkin, and the shuffling floor towards the end was great.
    1) Dark Ride--Simply amazing, I can't say enough about this maze. This one really raised the bar, and it's going to be tough for any upcoming new mazes to top it.
    It's not really fair to judge Halloween Hootenanny with the others because it was part of the more family-friendly daytime Knott's Spooky Farm. They just added a few monsters at night. It wasn't really meant to be all that scary. I agree that Tooth Fairy and Voodoo have run their course. I'd probably rank them something like:
    1) Dark Ride
    2) PumpkinEater
    3) Paranormal Inc
    4) Infected
    5) Trick or Treat
    6) Shadowlands
    7) Voodoo
    8) Tooth Fairy
    9) Red Barn (for allergies/asthma reasons)
    "In Hell, everybody loves popcorn."

Comment

1) Dark Ride - I couldn't get enough of this one.
      2) Red Barn - Like "The Texas Chain Saw Massacre" come to life.
      3) Infected - After a couple trips through I figured out how to hit them almost every time.
      4) Halloween Hootenanny - The first night I was there they had a decent number of scare-actors in it.
      5) The rest were worth one trip through, but had less of an effect on me.

Of course I took my customary "Montezooma's Revenge" ride since the very first time I rode it was at Halloween Haunt in 1978, the year 'Zoom opened.

Hopefully they'll overlay the Mine Train again. I've always enjoyed that.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X