Knott's Summer 2018...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knott's Summer 2018...

Does anyone know if Knott's will bring back their, "Snoopy on Ice" stage show this Summer? Or will we get a repeat of last years boring magic show?
    DISNEYLAND IS YOUR LAND

Nothing official yet, and my contact in Live Shows isn't saying anything one way or another

Comment

Originally posted by Dutchman View Post
      Nothing official yet, and my contact in Live Shows isn't saying anything one way or another
      Because we're already in mid-April, I'm sure they know what the Summer entertainment schedule will be by now, they're just not saying anything. But thank you for the feedback!
      DISNEYLAND IS YOUR LAND

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyFunGuy View Post
        Does anyone know if Knott's will bring back their, "Snoopy on Ice" stage show this Summer? Or will we get a repeat of last years boring magic show?
        I hope they do, but I emailed customer service last year and told them how disappointed my friends and family were that there was no ice show. They told me they chose not to have an ice show since Woodstock productions was going to reuse the same show and choreography. Then winter came along and they had the exact same Christmas show as the year before. Even with the same summer show, it was WAY better then that magic show. It still filled up the theater.
        It's Just me, Jenn.
        "Crowded classrooms and half-day sessions are a tragic waste of our greatest national resource - the minds of our children." ~Walt Disney

Comment

Summer ice show will not be back but there will be a new show for the summer.

Comment

Originally posted by Lane View Post
            Summer ice show will not be back but there will be a new show for the summer.
            Hmmmmmmm...I don't mind that the summer ice show is not returning (again), but I pray the new show is SO MUCH better than last years Magic Show! I saw it only once and was bored the entire time! I would love to see a singing & dancing variety stage show, much like the "Snoopy's Boysenberry Jamboree" they had recently on the Calico Mine Stage.
            DISNEYLAND IS YOUR LAND

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyFunGuy View Post

I would love to see a singing & dancing variety stage show, much like the "Snoopy's Boysenberry Jamboree" they had recently on the Calico Mine Stage.
              That's the plan. Though I am surprised they haven't officially announced anything except for the new ride. GTA might be holding everything up.

Comment

Working...
              X