2018 Knotts Scary Farms

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2018 Knotts Scary Farms

Anybody know when single day tickets go on sale? I have not been in years and I was wondering do they sell tickets now for certain days or do you just buy a single day ticket and you can go on any day? Thinking of going on Monday the 29th of October. I have not been in years and I can't wait !!

Originally posted by tarheelalum View Post
    Anybody know when single day tickets go on sale? I have not been in years and I was wondering do they sell tickets now for certain days or do you just buy a single day ticket and you can go on any day? Thinking of going on Monday the 29th of October. I have not been in years and I can't wait !!
    Pricing is tiered, so you buy a ticket for a certain day. If you are local and plan on going more than once, they do offer a Season Pass for the entirety of KSF.

Comment

Any idea when the tickets go on sale?

Comment

I believe they go on sale around the beginning of August.

Comment

On sale now. I just bought my Scary Farm season pass.

Comment

Question, does micechat still do those special (boofet, early enrtry, maze tour, souvenir cup, etc) Scary Farm tickets anymore? And if they do, does anyone know when they'll sell the tickets?
            Computers don't make errors. What they do, they do on purpose!

Comment

I heard they did last year. I would think ticket sales should be soon. If you are interested I'd go on the micechat Facebook page and message Dusty Sage about it.

Comment

I didn't know they had a Facebook account. Thanks, that's some good advice.

Comment

Originally posted by ComPrt3 View Post
                  I didn't know they had a Facebook account. Thanks, that's some good advice.
                  Here is the link to the event. Buy tickets quick if you want to go. I hear it sells out fast.

http://mc-scaryfarm-2018.eventzilla....tid=2138951962

Comment

At Midsummer Scream a few weeks back they announced a new scare zone called Forsaken Lake:

"New for 2018 - A new and unearthly scare zone is making its sinister arrival to the park, Forsaken Lake. For the first time, the lake underneath Silver Bullet reveals the horrors and creatures itโ€™s kept hidden, until now. Forsaken Lake will unleash gothic creatures, which have been ravaged by the dark and murky waters, as they wander their crypts preying on unsuspecting visitors, looking for victims to drag back to their watery graves."

It appears the KSF website has been updated to to reveal all four scare zones; Forsaken Lake, CarnEVIL, The Hollow, and Ghost Town Streets (of course).

It's also revealed a couple returning mazes; Shadowlands and Special Ops: Infected. I think it's almost a lock that Pumpkin Eater and Dark Ride will be back as well. Probably safe to say that some iterations of Paranormal Inc and Trick or Treat will return as well. Same with Red Barn. There are nine "spaces" for mazes on the Haunt site. Considering the two that have been revealed and the ones that are likely to return we're probably looking at two or three new mazes this year.

As for shows, the Haunt site is showing three "spaces" for shows. We can pretty much guarantee that The Hanging will be back. There probably will be a new musical/comedy/revue type show in the Ghoul Time Theater to replace Elvira. The third show is a mystery. I'd love for Dr Cleaver or the Day of the Dead Processional to return.

Under "Experiences" there are four spots, with two being shown.
                    The new Awaken the Dead is a "high-energy party at Fiesta Village will feature rhythmic music, performances by a live DJ throughout the night, dancing and sugar skull go-go dancers."
                    The Pre-Scare Boo-fet is also listed. I'm sure one of the two remaining will be Fright Lane/Skeleton Key. Hoping they do something really cool with the 4th spot.
                    "In Hell, everybody loves popcorn."

Comment

If anyone hears about the KSF preview event, please post here. I haven't been able to find info on it. It's the one held at Knott's in the theater.

EDIT: Got the email. It is Aug 30 at 8pm. However I cannot seem to register. The site is not taking my season pass voucher number. I will have to go in person and ask about it when I get my actual season pass.

2nd EDIT: I went in person to exchange my season pass voucher for the pass and was told they wouldn't be available until the end of the month. I asked about the preview event and was told it sold out in 2 hours! Really? I've never had trouble getting tickets for it before. That would explain why the website wouldn't take my number, though. Oh well.
                      Last edited by Shelterkat; 08-13-2018, 03:25 AM.

Comment

KSF's FB page has announced that Shadowlands will return with "a reconfigured opening sequence," as well as Paranormal Inc with "an all-new finale that will have you running for the exit."

Comment

Glad to hear that Paranormal Inc. is returning, I was worried that the backlash over 5150 would eventually give it the axe, though I suppose that would have been long enough ago to have cooled off by now.

Shadowlands was a great maze the first year, had to miss it last year (only got to go twice, despite having the pass, and the wait was terrible both nights I went). Looking forward to seeing it again.

Am REALLY disappointed that Trick or Treat: Light's Out and Infected are returning again, those have more than overstayed their welcome. Not bad experiences, but Trick or Treat is pushing for a new longest running maze record and it shows, and Infected just takes too much budget that would be better used on other mazes or overlays.

Are passes still available? I normally get mine as soon as they go up, but finances are pretty tight right now (had both Comic Con and a Vegas trip last month and am still catching back up) and I probably won't be able to get mine until next month.

Comment

Originally posted by tarheelalum View Post

Here is the link to the event. Buy tickets quick if you want to go. I hear it sells out fast.

http://mc-scaryfarm-2018.eventzilla....tid=2138951962
                            I just wanted to thank you for the link. It helped immensely. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Comment

More mazes have been announced:
                              Pumpkin Eater, Red Barn, and Trick or Treat: Lights Out will return as expected. With Dark Ride almost definitely returning (which hasn't been announced yet) that means there's a max of two new mazes this year.
                              No word yet on any entertainment. Obviously, The Hanging is probably coming back. There was a rumor swirling around that Ed Alonzo would be coming back this year but his site shows he'll be at Great America's Halloween Haunt instead of Knott's.

Comment

You really think Dark Ride will return? I heard good things about it last year but I never heard if it was very popular or not. But I'd love to see it. The concept is awesome.

Comment

I hope Dark Ride returns, we loved it last year!

Comment

Dark Ride is almost a for sure thing. They rarely drop a maze after a single year outside of failed experiments or tie-in type deals. Dark Ride seemed fairly popular online and generally had one of the longer waits in the park.

Bummed Alonzo isn't going to be here afterall. Then again, with Elvira gone it may be nice to not have to try and make time for a show this year.

Comment

Halloween Hootenany officially will be returning to Timber Mountain Log Ride.

Comment

Originally posted by deadwinterskies View Post
                                        Halloween Hootenany officially will be returning to Timber Mountain Log Ride.
                                        I have not rode that thing since the 90s and I've forgotten if you get wet on it like splash Mountain at Disneyland? I'm going the week before Halloween so getting wet at night in late October would not be fun. Do you get wet?

Comment

Working...
                                        X