Announcement

Collapse
See more
See less

Where have U seen 2019 Scary Farm discount coupons?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where have U seen 2019 Scary Farm discount coupons?

UPDATE: I GOT THE COUPONS (which can be used at the gate) AT CARL'S JR.
    BUT (I like big buts),
    based on having compared prices on the one night we're going, it looks like Knott's' Carl's Jr. coupons get you the same prices that you'd get if you got your tickets online.

So I got our tickets online and added the Boo-Fee. I went with a 5pm dining time (instead of 5:30 or 6pm) because I want to have extra time to just hang out before the Boo-fet-s early entry.

In the past I think they've been at Subway and Burger King--but I don't know about 2019.
    Last edited by jcruise86; 09-12-2019, 01:23 PM.

Didn't Jack in the box have them last year?

Comment

Originally posted by tarheelalum View Post
      Didn't Jack in the box have them last year?
      Not sure, but thanks for the lead!

Comment

I was in Subway yesterday for lunch and didn't see anything on the counter. Thats where they had the regular KBF coupon pad a few months ago.

Comment

Originally posted by BigThunda View Post
          I was in Subway yesterday for lunch and didn't see anything on the counter. Thats where they had the regular KBF coupon pad a few months ago.
          I just called 3 nearby Subways & 3 nearby Jack in the Boxes - - no sign of the coupons yet.

Comment

I remember when pass holder were sent coupons in the mail a month before.

But the Knott's web site has this:

CARL'S JR.

September 2 - October 31, 2019

Save up to $41 on regular Knott's Scary Farm admission with a coupon from your local Southern California Carl’s Jr.

https://www.knotts.com/tickets-passes/promotions

Comment

They are on Goldstar.
              Please consider the environment before printing useless emails

Comment

Originally posted by bigcatrik View Post
                . . . the Knott's web site has this:

CARL'S JR.

September 2 - October 31, 2019

Save up to $41 on regular Knott's Scary Farm admission with a coupon from your local Southern California Carl’s Jr.

https://www.knotts.com/tickets-passes/promotions
                THANK YOU, bigcatrik!
                Last edited by jcruise86; 09-12-2019, 01:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SpectroMan View Post
                  They are on Goldstar.
                  Thanks, SprectroMan, but doesn't their $7 per ticket fee make this more expensive than tickets via the fast food coupons?
                  We should know soon. I believe (having looked at one date) that the Knott's online prices are the same as the ones on the coupons, but with the Carl's Jr. tickets you can get them the night of the event at Knott's' ticket booths.
                  Last edited by jcruise86; 09-12-2019, 01:21 PM.

Comment

UPDATE: I GOT THE COUPONS (which can be used at the gate) AT CARL'S JR.
                    BUT (I like big buts), based on having compared prices on the one night we're going, it looks like Knott's' Carl's Jr. coupons get you the same prices that you'd get if you got your tickets online.
                    So I got our tickets online and added the Boo-fet.

I went with a 5pm dining time (instead of 5:30 or 6pm) because I want to have extra time to just hang out before the Boo-fet-s early entry. 4:30 was an option, but the last time I went to the Boo-fet 2 years ago it was awful and I imagined that we were being served leftovers from the previous night because we were the first ones in. I really hope the Boo-fet is excellent this early. I think I've been to about 7 Boo-fets, maybe 8, and it was excellent twice and horrible once--two years ago.
                    Last edited by jcruise86; 09-12-2019, 01:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jcruise86 View Post

Thanks, SprectroMan, but doesn't their $7 per ticket fee make this more expensive than tickets via the fast food coupons?
                      We should know soon. I believe (having looked at one date) that the Knott's online prices are the same as the ones on the coupons, but with the Carl's Jr. tickets you can get them the night of the event at Knott's' ticket booths.
                      So, how much were they, then? $33 for Thursdays on Goldstar = $40 total. If you did better I'd love to know because I'll get 'em at Carls!
                      Please consider the environment before printing useless emails

Comment

Originally posted by SpectroMan View Post

So, how much were they, then? $33 for Thursdays on Goldstar = $40 total. If you did better I'd love to know because I'll get 'em at Carls!
                        I think the coupon prices are the same as the online Scary Farm prices.

Comment

Let me elaborate on my Galaxy's Edge prediction: two cowboys will enter a boring, desolate place and spit repulsive blue and green drinks into each others faces.

Also, Spiderman will be bummed he's out of the Marvel Universe.

The Alabama hurricane might be referenced. (I'd like a reference to "changing" clean air & water standards, but I'd also like to see many political hangings.)

Regardless of party affiliation, killing all the Democratic candidates for President could be funny--the ten in the debate last night + Steyer (who bought his way into the Oct. debate next month) and Williamson. But if they go, so should a bunch on the other side.

Comment

Working...
                          X