Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knotts Merry Farm Entertainment

I’ve never been to Knotts during the Christmas season, but I’m hoping to go this year. We would go to Knotts on a Sunday, and 2 other weekdays. I assume all live stage shows will be showing on Sunday, but what about weekday entertainment? Will there be any shows in the saloon and birdcage theater during the week? Knotts promotional info from prior years always states “select nights”.

Originally posted by chipndale16 View Post
    I’ve never been to Knotts during the Christmas season, but I’m hoping to go this year. We would go to Knotts on a Sunday, and 2 other weekdays. I assume all live stage shows will be showing on Sunday, but what about weekday entertainment? Will there be any shows in the saloon and birdcage theater during the week? Knotts promotional info from prior years always states “select nights”.
    In the 15 years I've gone to Knott's during their Christmas season, I have never been disappointed. Infact, their entertainment offerings have only gotten better year after year, in my opinion. There's such a special charm at the farm over the holidays, and I believe you'll really enjoy it.
    DISNEYLAND IS YOUR LAND

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyFunGuy View Post

In the 15 years I've gone to Knott's during their Christmas season, I have never been disappointed. Infact, their entertainment offerings have only gotten better year after year, in my opinion. There's such a special charm at the farm over the holidays, and I believe you'll really enjoy it.

Actually I won't see it unless it has good reviews, and I wouldn't bet against your predictions--but I hope it's great despite Henson Jr.'s recent reportedly awful movie, "The Happytime Murders"--27 on Metacritic--YIKES! I hope he proves this wrong, but he might just not be funny.

I'd love The Hanging to be an even bigger affair in the biggest indoor theater one year (Has this been done?), but skip the predictable killing all the top pop stars section. Even the cast seems really bored with this.

I liked you positive comments about Christmas at Knott's on another thread.

Comment

Working...
      X