Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Price and availability of Scary Farm pins?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Price and availability of Scary Farm pins?

Specifically the ones that were announced that they would be doing for the mazes that are leaving each year (so this year it would be Shadowlands and Infected). Haunt is a big part of my life and I thought it would be cool to start collecting these now that they're doing them. I've looked around and I see nothing showing how much each pin is, where you can buy them and if they're even still available or not. I'm going tomorrow night and was really wanting to grab them.

Did you find them? I went last night and they were in the Bizarre Bazaar, which is next to the arcade in the back. They were at the cash register.

I also saw two other pins for the new mazes Wax Works and Origins. The pins for the two closing rides are $9.99 each. I didn't check the price for the others but I'd assume they're the same.

Comment

Yeah, meant to post an update. I grabbed them from the shop/stand over by the saloon while on my way to the Hanging last night. $9.99, the ones for the new mazes were the same as well but I passed on those and just got the two Legends pins. Looking forward to starting up the collection, think it'll be kind of a cool time capsule.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
      Working...
      X