Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knott’s Berry Farm “Taste of Calico" Event

So who is going to the event or what are you opinions on said event?

While Knott's Berry Farm theme park remains closed, Knott's Ghost Town is the setting for the all-new, limited time outdoor dining and retail experience, Knott's Taste of Calico. During this specially ticketed outdoor event, guests will be able to take a nostalgic stroll through the streets of Calico, sample unique Knott's culinary creations including boysenberry specialties, visit local crafters and shop at our unique stores.

The only way to experience the limited time food event is with a Taste of Calico tasting card. Regular (ages 12+) tasting cards are $25 and include 5 tastings. Junior (ages 3-11) tasting cards are $15 and include 3 tastings. Children 2 and under are free. One tasting card, per person, per entrance. Admission will be limited each day and tasting cards may sell out. Purchase your tasting card in advance below.

Video to see how crowded it is/what area's are open

Official Event Page
    http://www.knotts.com/play/events/taste-of-calico
    Happy Halloween!!!

Thanks for showing the video. It's not crowded. I ff'd so maybe I missed it, but I didn't see any footage of what the food lines are like. We're not going but we liked the Boysenberry Festival so I'm sure it's fun and delicious. I think Knott's has better food than Disney in general.
    "I wish they all could be California Bears!"

Comment

Well the Event sold out with tickets not even being sold for a week...so I assume we will see at least from knotts more events like this
      Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sun Bonnet View Post
        Thanks for showing the video. It's not crowded. I ff'd so maybe I missed it, but I didn't see any footage of what the food lines are like. We're not going but we liked the Boysenberry Festival so I'm sure it's fun and delicious. I think Knott's has better food than Disney in general.
        The lines were bad but the food was very good. And a good value, too: we both struggled to use up our tasting cards, as the portions were generous and filling.
        Dumbo rats: the other lovable rodents.

Comment

Originally posted by whiteness View Post

The lines were bad but the food was very good. And a good value, too: we both struggled to use up our tasting cards, as the portions were generous and filling.
          Not surprised the event was sold out, people really just want to get back into the parks anyway they can.

But thats for the update, next time I'll buy on day one so I can see how these events feel myself
          Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
          Working...
          X