Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you missing Knott's? This music is tugging at my heart strings right now...

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you missing Knott's? This music is tugging at my heart strings right now...

I'm so far away, but at least I can listen to something that reminds me of Knott's.

And, of course...

Enjoy!
    Dumbo rats: the other lovable rodents.

Thanks for sharing the sounds of the west! Our family has attended 4 of the 5 Tasting Events, including the Taste of Boysenberry Festival this past Sunday. It was SO NICE to see Krazy Kirk & the Hillbillies live on Sunday!
    Big Thunder Ranch > Galaxys Edge

Comment

Originally posted by BigThunda View Post
      Thanks for sharing the sounds of the west! Our family has attended 4 of the 5 Tasting Events, including the Taste of Boysenberry Festival this past Sunday. It was SO NICE to see Krazy Kirk & the Hillbillies live on Sunday!
      We never missed the events until we moved to Orlando.

I really wish I could see Krazy Kirk live again. I cannot really see myself flying out there anytime soon, unfortunately. They were a huge reason to visit Knott's. Disney was foolish to let them go.
      Dumbo rats: the other lovable rodents.

Comment

Originally posted by whiteness View Post

We never missed the events until we moved to Orlando.

I really wish I could see Krazy Kirk live again. I cannot really see myself flying out there anytime soon, unfortunately. They were a huge reason to visit Knott's. Disney was foolish to let them go.
        In case you hadn't discovered them yet, Knott's added playlists on Spotify. They sound like BGM for the different areas around the park, so there's one for Camp Snoopy filled with original Vince Guaraldi recordings, some Spooky Farm playlists, and my favorite, the one for Ghost Town.

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4C...0fc9bae8874a30

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
        Working...
        X