Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why even have an App with wait times if it almost never works.

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why even have an App with wait times if it almost never works.

Is anyone else who visits Knotts frustrated as heck how bad the wait times on the App. They are so all over the lace and miss leading we do not even use the app anymore because its virtually worthless. Whomever they contracted to build this for them needs to be fired if they haven't already and replaced with a solution that works. With Knott's being so spread out at times seeing 20 min. wait just to walk up to a line that is obviously 60+ minutes is very frustrating.

Has it always been this way for others that are have been going to Knotts for years?
    Disneyland Fan since the 70's

It's extremely buggy, and never right. The issue I normally have is the app thinking I'm not at the park, so it won't even give me the times. There is also a known bug where your tickets within the app can disappear if you open the app away from the park first and it is still open when you pull it back up to scan the ticket at the park. (Sending you scrambling to find your email confirmation potentially months later) It's gotten to the point where I don't even use it. I'll just use my plastic season pass and print out scary farm tickets.

There was a passholder survey a while back where I savaged the app, and have not been invited to take any more since, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Cookie Boat View Post
      It's extremely buggy, and never right. The issue I normally have is the app thinking I'm not at the park, so it won't even give me the times. There is also a known bug where your tickets within the app can disappear if you open the app away from the park first and it is still open when you pull it back up to scan the ticket at the park. (Sending you scrambling to find your email confirmation potentially months later) It's gotten to the point where I don't even use it. I'll just use my plastic season pass and print out scary farm tickets.

There was a passholder survey a while back where I savaged the app, and have not been invited to take any more since, lol.
      Yeah Knott's is in an amazing place where they could easily out service the Mouse park down the street with very little effort but I fear they are going to drop the ball and fail to capitalize on the situation. All they need is to get more of their attractions running and increase the places where one can sit and their experience will out shine the one currently offered at DLR with all it's upcharges and wait time and reservation issues.
      Starcade
      Old Skateboarder
      Last edited by Starcade; 10-22-2021, 11:50 AM.
      Disneyland Fan since the 70's

Comment

Knotts still has my good will from their food events when the park was closed. And you can still show up there randomly and go where the day takes you, even if the crowds seem a little bigger these days (but good for them). I never have to work too hard to feel like I'm getting my money's worth, either. Feels like DLR requires multiple apps, a graphing calculator, a rich uncle, and a monkeys paw to guarantee a magical experience these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Cookie Boat View Post
          Knotts still has my good will from their food events when the park was closed. And you can still show up there randomly and go where the day takes you, even if the crowds seem a little bigger these days (but good for them). I never have to work too hard to feel like I'm getting my money's worth, either. Feels like DLR requires multiple apps, a graphing calculator, a rich uncle, and a monkeys paw to guarantee a magical experience these days.
          I always Enjoy the Knott's Christmas Craft Fair....that always get me in right spirit
          Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

Like you StarCade, I found the wait-times feature on the app to be trash. I only use it for show times. Looking forward to checking out some Merry Farm soon!
            Big Thunder Ranch > Galaxys Edge

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
            Working...
            X