Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Knott's is so much less crowded now than just a couple of weeks ago...

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knott's is so much less crowded now than just a couple of weeks ago...

We went to Knotts yesterday my wife and I and our kids with 5 of their friends. The crowds were gone and almost everything was running. Even though it was a little hot it felt like they have put out a lot more placed to sit with umbrellas etc. so shade was easy to find.

Since the kids all took off my wife and I decided just to cruise around and look at all the shops and displays. We were at the park for 7 hours and the kids all rode about 11-13 rides in that time while also sitting down to a nice lunch. it reminded me of how it used to be when we were kids crowd wise.

We got on the Log Ride in 15 min. and most lines were about walk on to 20 min tops ( minus Ghost Rider which is arguably their most premium ride which always had a long line ) I think the previous months were a combo of FOMO, Scary Farm and pent up demand from Covid. Now the the staffing seems great and it never felt crowded until about 4pm when we left as more people were showing up at that time then at 9am when we arrived.

I am curious to see how much more crowded it gets when Merry Farm launches but if this is the new off season norm than I am very excited for the next 6 months of our passes.
    Disneyland Fan since the 70's

Originally posted by Starcade View Post
    We went to Knotts yesterday my wife and I and our kids with 5 of their friends. The crowds were gone and almost everything was running. Even though it was a little hot it felt like they have put out a lot more placed to sit with umbrellas etc. so shade was easy to find.

Since the kids all took off my wife and I decided just to cruise around and look at all the shops and displays. We were at the park for 7 hours and the kids all rode about 11-13 rides in that time while also sitting down to a nice lunch. it reminded me of how it used to be when we were kids crowd wise.

We got on the Log Ride in 15 min. and most lines were about walk on to 20 min tops ( minus Ghost Rider which is arguably their most premium ride which always had a long line ) I think the previous months were a combo of FOMO, Scary Farm and pent up demand from Covid. Now the the staffing seems great and it never felt crowded until about 4pm when we left as more people were showing up at that time then at 9am when we arrived.

I am curious to see how much more crowded it gets when Merry Farm launches but if this is the new off season norm than I am very excited for the next 6 months of our passes.
    Knotts in the off-season is really a more enjoyable experience than an "off-season" day at Disneyland.

I went there on a Tuesday last month and it was so empty that even Ghostrider was a walk on for me when I went on. Since a majority of visitors is local people, its easy to catch the park empty when its an off-season weekday due to many being at school or work and even then, they're more likely to head down to Disneyland than Knotts

The world is a treasure trove of places.
    The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
    Indy Ride Count: 2211
    World of Color Count: 74

Comment

Originally posted by Starcade View Post

Love Knott's Berry Farm at Christmas time.....better than Disneyland......IMO
      Lots of entertainment....season food........
      and I do lot of Christmas shopping at the craft Fair !
      Good time to have a pass.......

Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

I'm really excited for Knotts Merry Farm🙂
        Brian the Pooh

Comment

Originally posted by Brian PieGuy View Post
          I'm really excited for Knotts Merry Farm🙂
          It's a Good way to get into the Spirit of Christmas....
          Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
          Working...
          X