• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ward
    In Technicolor!
    • Feb 2005

USH Show Times?

We'll be visiting the SoCal area during the first week of October. We're planning to visit DL/DCA for 3 or 4 of the days; LegoLand one day; and USH probably one day. We know about the entertainment schedule changes at DL/DCA (Snow White 'hiatus' & Aladdin dark Mon/Tue).

Does anybody know what the show schedule is for USH, for specific days, weeks, etc? The USH web-site doesn't give this type of detailed show-times information. Specifically, we're curious if the Fear Factor show will cut back its schedule during October? (I assume all shows will cut back to some extent) Just wondering if there is a link, etc, to find all of the details of the number of shows and show times at USH.
    These are the games that never end.
  • JesterMn
    Functional & Decorative
    • Jul 2005

Re: USH Show Times?

I can never keep track of it, either. I suspect it changes very frequently, hence why they don't post it on their website. They do give a flyer with specific shows for that day when you get there.

I'm guessing the shows would be cut back somewhat, but still fairly evenly spaced throughout the day. They'll just be bigger time gaps between each showing, that's all. If you really need to know, maybe you should call ahead.

As far as I know, though, I've never seen a show entirely dark at USH on any operating day. It may not have a lot of showings, but it'll show at some point, generally--that's been my experience. Can anyone else confirm or deny?

You do know that Legoland is at least a good hour and 1/2 away from Disney? Though I still think it's a great park. Do the Tecnic Test Track and Knight's Tournament early.... those lines can get long, and they move quite slowly. Aqua Zone is a blast. And don't forget the very easily overlooked Adventure's Club... there's some fun scenes there!

I know many people speak badly of it, but I'd personally recommend a stop by Knott's. It's so close to Disney, you're partically already there! And I think there's enough worthwhile stuff to do & explore.
    Does anyone even bother with signatures anymore?

Comment

• figment1986
      Banned User
      • Jan 2005

water world is on a regular schedual i think... usually same times.. (Best show..)

and Fear factor is great....

Comment

• Ward
        In Technicolor!
        • Feb 2005

Thanks for the replies so far.

Yes, I knew about the travel time to LegoLand. We've been there before, and enjoyed it. Especially the robot-programming thing (was that the Adventure's Club?).

Hadn't really considered Knott's, yet. Guess I'll have to look into it.

We were suprised by the entertainament changes at DL - so we mainly wanted to find out if our most anticipated show at USH (Fear Factor) was going to be reduced/'hiatused' during our visit. You're right though - we could just call them.
        These are the games that never end.

Comment

• TacAlert
          C4C6C

• Jan 2005

Showtimes are pre-determined as to what the expected attendance is for that day. At least that is how I remember they did it when I worked there. Generally, Waterworld always has the last show because it is next to the exit.

If you call guest relations on the sunday of the week you are visiting, they will most likely tell you what the schedule is for the day you are attending.
          "And yes, we implore EVERYBODY to follow the park rules. Having off-ride footage is great, but any still photo's or video's taken ON the coasters at SFMM are strictly against the rules. They are there for your (and everybody's) safety." "Six Flags doesn't allow ANY loose articles on their coasters, and they don't allow video taping on their coasters. " BUT, "​ This is not true. Six Flags does not allow ANY On-Ride video or pictures on the rides. The ONLY way is if you get explicit permission from Park Management." ???

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
          Working...
          X