Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

New Sesame Street Land (Coaster, Log Flume, 4-D Show) Coming To Busch Gardens

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New Sesame Street Land (Coaster, Log Flume, 4-D Show) Coming To Busch Gardens

    http://www.newsadvance.com/lna/news/...med_park/7265/

    According to the above report, a Sesame Street themed land is coming to Busch Gardens Europe. The land will include 4 rides - two of them being a roller coaster and a log flume. Several wet and dry areas will be added as well. A new 4-D attraction will be offered as well. The title will be Sesame Street presents Lights, Camara, Imagination. This willl all certainly overshadow Disney's Muppet Vision 4-D. Disney had better update it's ancient stateside Sesame Street attraction or face getting it's proverbial butt kicked - especially if Busch Gardens should build one of these lands in Florida.
    Last edited by Ride Warrior; 08-13-2008, 04:42 PM.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!


  • #2
    Re: New Sesame Street Land (Coaster, Log Flume, 4-D Show) Coming To Busch Gardens

    Too bad it's not coming to Busch Gardens Tampa. I may be in my mid 30's, but Cookie Monster rules!

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: New Sesame Street Land (Coaster, Log Flume, 4-D Show) Coming To Busch Gardens

      I wonder if Colbert is going to this area of the park.
      Goodbye, Me Bizarro is not Monkey Joe. Me Bizarro hates Disney parks so much. Hello

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: New Sesame Street Land (Coaster, Log Flume, 4-D Show) Coming To Busch Gardens

        BGE needs another ride like Curse of Darkastle. You know, another highly themed and immersive ride that most guests regardless of age can enjoy. I never really associate The Muppets with Sesame Street. To me, Sesame Street is mainly for kids, and The Muppets are for everybody. If DHS ever got around to building the Muppet Studios land it has the potential to be awesome.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: New Sesame Street Land (Coaster, Log Flume, 4-D Show) Coming To Busch Gardens

          The 4D film sounds like it's the attraction from the Universal Studios Japan attraction that's been running for a few years. If so, it should be a pretty good quality attraction. This sounds interesting, I wonder if the log flume will be themed ala Splash Mountain.

          -Skip

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: New Sesame Street Land (Coaster, Log Flume, 4-D Show) Coming To Busch Gardens

            Originally posted by aimster View Post
            Too bad it's not coming to Busch Gardens Tampa. I may be in my mid 30's, but Cookie Monster rules!
            When it comes to Disney, never say never.

            Originally posted by Monkey joe View Post
            I wonder if Colbert is going to this area of the park.
            One does have to wonder. :lol:

            Originally posted by Skip View Post
            The 4D film sounds like it's the attraction from the Universal Studios Japan attraction that's been running for a few years. If so, it should be a pretty good quality attraction. This sounds interesting, I wonder if the log flume will be themed ala Splash Mountain.

            -Skip
            Universal would likely desire to have a log flume ride that is similar to Splash Mountin. Though, they absolutely don't want anything to do with Disney lawyers.
            To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: New Sesame Street Land (Coaster, Log Flume, 4-D Show) Coming To Busch Gardens

              Did you guys see the concept art: https://images.buschgardensnews.com/...1368&style=bgw

              From the official site.

              The flume is looking very cool, but the boats don't seem big enough to hold an adult.
              _____________________________________
              Brian Kolm the Atomic Bear - comics, cartoons, artwork and instruction.
              http://www.atomicbearpress.com

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: New Sesame Street Land (Coaster, Log Flume, 4-D Show) Coming To Busch Gardens

                Originally posted by AtomicBear View Post
                Did you guys see the concept art: https://images.buschgardensnews.com/...1368&style=bgw

                From the official site.

                The flume is looking very cool, but the boats don't seem big enough to hold an adult.
                For a typical kid's land, it looks nice, but it's obviously a kid's land. The Log Flume looks like in goes in a circle and over one terrifying and record breaking 2 foot drop.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: New Sesame Street Land (Coaster, Log Flume, 4-D Show) Coming To Busch Gardens

                  Originally posted by AtomicBear View Post
                  Did you guys see the concept art: https://images.buschgardensnews.com/...1368&style=bgw

                  From the official site.

                  The flume is looking very cool, but the boats don't seem big enough to hold an adult.
                  Thanks for linking us to the site. The character boats look way cool. The boats are designed for both kids and adults.

                  Originally posted by GhostHost2 View Post
                  For a typical kid's land, it looks nice, but it's obviously a kid's land. The Log Flume looks like in goes in a circle and over one terrifying and record breaking 2 foot drop.
                  Oh! The perils!
                  Last edited by Ride Warrior; 08-13-2008, 04:44 PM.
                  To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: New Sesame Street Land (Coaster, Log Flume, 4-D Show) Coming To Busch Gardens

                    Originally posted by aimster View Post
                    Too bad it's not coming to Busch Gardens Tampa. I may be in my mid 30's, but Cookie Monster rules!
                    I wouldn't mind seeing them find some way to bring the Sesame characters into the Tampa park, but I don't see us getting a whole kiddie land like this one. Where would they put it and what would they get rid of to make room for it? I mean, didn't we JUST get Jungala?



                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: New Sesame Street Land (Coaster, Log Flume, 4-D Show) Coming To Busch Gardens

                      Originally posted by Xharryb View Post
                      I wouldn't mind seeing them find some way to bring the Sesame characters into the Tampa park, but I don't see us getting a whole kiddie land like this one. Where would they put it and what would they get rid of to make room for it? I mean, didn't we JUST get Jungala?
                      Oh, BGT could find a place along it's perameters to expand - especially in order toget in the face of Disney.
                      To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: New Sesame Street Land (Coaster, Log Flume, 4-D Show) Coming To Busch Gardens

                        Originally posted by Xharryb View Post
                        I wouldn't mind seeing them find some way to bring the Sesame characters into the Tampa park, but I don't see us getting a whole kiddie land like this one. Where would they put it and what would they get rid of to make room for it? I mean, didn't we JUST get Jungala?
                        Originally posted by Ride Warrior View Post
                        Oh, BGT could find a place along it's perameters to expand - especially in order toget in the face of Disney.
                        Isn't a lot of Jungala (other than the animals) mainly for kids? BGA needs a family dark ride/thrill ride combo like Curse of Darkastle. Something along those lines would be really good competition for Disney. Of course, Curse of Darkastle is similar in technology to Spider-man, but BGA needs some kind of top notch family dark ride/thrill ride combo to really compete with the Orlando parks.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: New Sesame Street Land (Coaster, Log Flume, 4-D Show) Coming To Busch Gardens

                          Originally posted by GhostHost2 View Post
                          Isn't a lot of Jungala (other than the animals) mainly for kids?
                          That was pretty much my point. We already have a brand new kids area so we don't need another one featuring Sesame characters. That doesn't mean there aren't opportunities to incorporate them in other ways of course, we just don't have need of an entire land.



                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: New Sesame Street Land (Coaster, Log Flume, 4-D Show) Coming To Busch Gardens

                            Originally posted by AtomicBear View Post
                            Did you guys see the concept art: https://images.buschgardensnews.com/...1368&style=bgw

                            From the official site.

                            The flume is looking very cool, but the boats don't seem big enough to hold an adult.

                            the boats in the concept art are actually the boats from the existing kiddie log flume in "land of the draggons" which is accros the park in germany

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: New Sesame Street Land (Coaster, Log Flume, 4-D Show) Coming To Busch Gardens

                              Originally posted by mkcoastie View Post
                              the boats in the concept art are actually the boats from the existing kiddie log flume in "land of the draggons" which is accros the park in germany
                              Perhaps Busch Gardens is purchasing the boats and retheming them.
                              To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X