Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

11/15/08 - A Very Brief Trip To Six Flags Magic Mountain...

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Trip Report 11/15/08 - A Very Brief Trip To Six Flags Magic Mountain...

    Six Flags Magic Mountain
    November 15, 2008


    November 15, 2008
    Six Flags Magic Mountain
    "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau


  • #2
    Re: 11/15/08 - A Very Brief Trip To Six Flags Magic Mountain...

    Glad to hear you had a great time!

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: 11/15/08 - A Very Brief Trip To Six Flags Magic Mountain...

      So sorry that the park had to close, i guess it was the right thing to do with fires closing basically everything that is around the park

      Glad you at least went on Viper and Tatsu(amazing ride), with your free ticket for a future visit, you can work towards X2,Goliath and Deja Vu which are all amazing

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: 11/15/08 - A Very Brief Trip To Six Flags Magic Mountain...

        Awesome! It is such a great thing when you conquer fears, especially that ones that come about from coasters! IMO, Tatsu is one of the most intense rides in the park (behind X2), and it would be very easy to do anything else.

        Its a shame the park had to close early, but hey, you got a free ticket to come again! It's almost like you got a day and a half in the park for one ticket when you go next time!

        Glad you had fun.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: 11/15/08 - A Very Brief Trip To Six Flags Magic Mountain...

          Originally posted by wrs28220 View Post
          Glad to hear you had a great time!
          Thanks

          Originally posted by Alexinla View Post
          So sorry that the park had to close, i guess it was the right thing to do with fires closing basically everything that is around the park

          Glad you at least went on Viper and Tatsu(amazing ride), with your free ticket for a future visit, you can work towards X2,Goliath and Deja Vu which are all amazing
          I'm very glad I was able to ride those two rides as well....I plan to return to the park sometime in December, give it another try! =D

          Originally posted by DisneyPro View Post
          Awesome! It is such a great thing when you conquer fears, especially that ones that come about from coasters! IMO, Tatsu is one of the most intense rides in the park (behind X2), and it would be very easy to do anything else.

          Its a shame the park had to close early, but hey, you got a free ticket to come again! It's almost like you got a day and a half in the park for one ticket when you go next time!

          Glad you had fun.

          I'm greatly happy that I was able to conquer my fears...I can't agree more that Tatsu is intense....very intense but now I feel that the other rides are 'doable.'
          "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: 11/15/08 - A Very Brief Trip To Six Flags Magic Mountain...

            Awesome that you had a fun time on the coasters. IMO, you probably rode two of the scariest coasters in the park in Tatsu and Riddlers. I think the only two that are more scary than those would be X2 and Deja Vu.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: 11/15/08 - A Very Brief Trip To Six Flags Magic Mountain...

              Short, but sweet!

              :thumbup:

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: 11/15/08 - A Very Brief Trip To Six Flags Magic Mountain...

                Nice pictures. It's so great to actually read a POSITIVE review for once about Magic Mountain. Makes me want to make a visit again.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: 11/15/08 - A Very Brief Trip To Six Flags Magic Mountain...

                  Originally posted by InnerSpace View Post
                  Nice pictures. It's so great to actually read a POSITIVE review for once about Magic Mountain. Makes me want to make a visit again.
                  Ha I know right. Im glad you had fun and tried new rides, even intense Tatsu. I definately think you can handle almost all the rides now.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: 11/15/08 - A Very Brief Trip To Six Flags Magic Mountain...

                    I'm so glad you made it on some big coasters! I've been looking forward to this report, to bad about the short trip. You must go on X2 next time since you are now a roller coaster pro.


                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: 11/15/08 - A Very Brief Trip To Six Flags Magic Mountain...

                      I concur that it's nice to hear that someone else here enjoys Magic Mountain, and doesn't just bash it for not being up to Disney standards. Thrill riders have their own standards, and the improving Magic Mountain is meeting them well, and the future is looking brighter!
                      Does anyone even bother with signatures anymore?

                      Comment

                      Ad Widget

                      Collapse
                      Working...
                      X