This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pasadena Zombie Walk for Toys for Tots

Once again SoCal Zombie Walk is having a thrilling walk through Pasadena on December 13th. Donations will be accepted to give to Toys for Tots which is the charity of choice for the zombie walk this time around.

Come and walk with us, or just come and take pictures, its a fantastic photo oppurtunity! Either way, if you come by bring something for Toys for Tots...there's kids that'll really need our donations even more than ever this year.

Feel free to contact me as well if you need more info, or to be pointed in the right direction
    Will there be screams when the sun sets,
    -=Is It October Yet?=-

Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
    elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
    Originally posted by pratt55
    Elly is adorkable.

Re: Pasadena Zombie Walk for Toys for Tots

What a creepy way to raise donations!!! But, I think it sounds like a fun and unique thing!!! Good luck with it - I wish I could come see it in person!
    sigpic
    Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

Lets see, according to the Zombie Survival Handbook, I need: a blunt object, hair up in a pony tail, Febreze/air freshener, motorcycle, and new unwrapped toy. Yep, that should cover it.

Have fun Elly!
      Last edited by Princess626; 11-17-2008, 09:36 AM.

Comment

Sounds way cool and a great cause! Maybe I can get the zombie-loving boy I've got to come with me
        dreams. come. true.

Comment

That's so awesome! I wish they had something like that near me! Have fun. I'm totally jealous of Elly's coolness.

Comment

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............................. very interesting. No, just kidding. Sounds really fun!!!!!!

Comment

I'll be there... I hope.

Comment

Originally posted by Kritter View Post
                I'll be there... I hope.
                Well you could deck yourself out in something similar to the whole Quarantine thing you had going! That was very zombie like and kinda creepy... especially the eye makeup!

Anyhow I live in Phoenix so its safe to say I will not be seeing it happen but its nice to hear about people coming together do something kinda different around the holiday season for charity [thinking outside the box]... I wish we had a shred of culture like that here in Phoenix where people could come together and pull off some inventive charity events other than the usual PF Changs Rock and Roll marathon, The Susan J Koman walk, Cancer Society's Relay for life, Chili Cookoffs, or some of the standard fundraisers which do raise a lot of money and are awesome... Come to think of it we do have a group of people who dress as Ghostbusters here in Phoenix and raise money for charity which is also outside the box.... anyhow I hope this event goes well for everyone and I hope you all raise a lot in donations for this event

As far as I could remember though, Pasadena has always had inventive ideas for festivals, events, and parades ever since I remember so good luck and have fun
                Add me... I dont bite LOL!
                http://tamasurvivor.tumblr.com/

http://www.youtube.com/tamasurvivor
                http://www.facebook.com/TAMAsurvivor

Commence Dragulation... Dragulation complete!!

Comment

good possiblility i'll be there all zombied out with fellow haunt monsters... hopefully i dont have to work

Comment

Don't forget! Zombies will unite in Pasadena next Saturday for Toys for Tots!

Will there be screams when the sun sets,
                    -=Is It October Yet?=-

Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
                    elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
                    Originally posted by pratt55
                    Elly is adorkable.

Comment

Sounds like lots of fun! I hope your group is able to raise lots of money and toy donations for the kiddies. I'm in NorCal so I won't be able to make this one... I wonder if we're having anything up here like this. Hmmm...
                      <3 There are a million cupcakes in the world but only one is Cupcake Terror. <3

I AM THE REBEL SPY.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X