Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Robb Alvey & Ryan King go to the Delorean Factory!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Robb Alvey & Ryan King go to the Delorean Factory!

Yay, I get a cookie!!!

Great stuff. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

I want one now SO BAD!!!

Great Report!

Comment

Just saw this... gotta say this is pretty fantastic
        My best friend bought that same flux capacitor at Comic Con last year

Comment

One should not be drooling after viewing a thread on Micechat. And I am overstocked in BTTF nerd cookies.

Thanks for the report!
          "Always do right. This will gratify some people, and astonish the rest."

-Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by sir clinksalot View Post
            Yay, I get a cookie!!!

Great stuff. Thanks for sharing.

Sadly, so do I! Thanks for sharing, even if you made me all embarassed!

Peace,
            Roo
            husband, petowner, wordsmith, imagineer, martialist, playwright, traveller, ardent, wit, critic, barista, Taoist, superhero, fortuneteller, reader, fidget, teacher, dreamer, author, blogger, ghosthunter, voter, patient, bear, gourmand, Floridian, friend

Comment

Yeah, the BTTF Delorean with the Arizona plates is under the care of that shop while one owner is on the East Coast, and the other owner is finishing moving into his new house with enough storage space for his daily driver, that Time Machine, and his Ecto 1.

They got the dash autographed by Zemeckis and Gale....they are pondering getting other cast members to sign it as well, but with everything going on, I believe that's in limbo.

BTW, something funny....that car has it's own Myspace Page.
              MySpace.com - BTTF Time Machine - 26 - Male - Hill Valley, California - www.myspace.com/bttftimemachine is the link to it.

I've always wanted to get over to that DMC. I hear they're really nice over there.

Nice photos!
              Tony

Comment

I still have an original Delorean factory brochure with price list from back when they sold them new.

Do any of the ones that you saw there come with the optional white powdery substance that REALLY made the car so popular? hehe

Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Originally posted by robbalvey View Post

OMG! You can buy a flux capacitor here for $325! Who knew? Now your Ford Focus can also double a time machine!!!--Robb
                  Wow! $350? I guess it really does need 1.21 jigawatts to operate.

If you ever get a chance, check out the gold-plated Delorean in the car museum in Reno.

Good trip report.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http:...eature=related

Comment

i wish i was old enough in 96 to beg my parents to buy their friends Delorean....I would be one happy girl....

Comment

Now, that was fun! :thumbup:
                      "Not Carnegie, Vanderbilt, and Astor together could have
                      raised money enough to buy a quarter share in my little dog."

� Ernest Thompson Seton

Comment

Funny report! Never knew this place exist.
                        Check out my page at www.myspace.com/wheresmickey

Check out my pin collection at www.pinpics.com. User name is WheresMickey

Comment

He must just be making an educated guess on this one. )

Originally posted by robbalvey View Post
                          ... but MAN, that was better than normal sex!"

--Robb

Comment

Very cool! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Michael J. Fox was 4 rows back of my parents at the inaugeration this last week.

I suppose to stay on topic, there was a Delorean in one of the garage's at Microsoft. I like to swing by to see it. It's kind of like seeing a bluebird... how can the day be bad if you see a Delorean?

Comment

Hi there -

Yes, indeed... Tony is correct. That is my car down @ DMC CA. Danny's taking real good care of it while I'm away. He takes it to events and shows it off to anyone who stops in to see it. The original remaining movie car is rotting away up @ the Universal lot so whenever they have a BTTF related event, they call me and rent our car. Rather exciting.,

I'm glad you enjoyed your visit and my car. Next time please don't make love to it. I get jealous.

Thanks so much for the kind words. It's rather exciting to have one of the most famous DeLoreans around.

J Ryan
                                MySpace.com - BTTF Time Machine - 26 - Male - Hill Valley, California - www.myspace.com/bttftimemachine

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X