Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Women is pregnant because of roller coaster ride!?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom Chaney
    started a topic Women is pregnant because of roller coaster ride!?

Women is pregnant because of roller coaster ride!?

From News.com.au

http://www.news.com.au/story/0%2C101...3762%2C00.html

• Mousemama
    replied
    Re: Women is pregnant because of roller coaster ride!?

Can I get my insurance company to pay for my park tickets for infertility treatment?

Leave a comment:

• OogieBoogie
    replied

When I'm not moonlighting as the boogie man, I hold down a daytime job to help pay the bills. My last job was as a Insurance Claims Adjuster for AAA Car Insurance. We actually had a claim come through our office where a individual wanted us to open BI (bodily injury) coverage because she got pregnant in her car and wanted us to pay her hospital bills. You gotta wonder about the mentality of people sometimes.

I think the best claim I ever got was from a family got hit on the side. There wasn't any real damage to thier car except for a small dent in the divers side , and everyone seemed to be ok, but the parents of the 5 year old that was in the car wanted to open a BI claim. When I asked them what injuries he sustained, they said at the moment of impact a demon possesed thier childs body and will not leave. Now I don't know about all of you, but I have yet to see a 5 year old that was NOT possessed!!!!. They said they needed $5,000 to pay for a shaman to come and sacrifice a pig to drive the evil spirit from the childs body. Now maybe its because I'm a supervillan extrodinare, but to me, it wasn't evil.. just misunderstood. Also I was thinking 'you want us to pay you $5,000 so you can have a bar-b-que?' All I could do was laugh.

So anyone else got any good stories?

Leave a comment:

• Demigod
    replied

Can you imagine if this had happened right afterwards, or while on the ride???!?!??!?!

I wouldn't wanna have that seat after her....ewwwwww.....

Leave a comment:

• Tinkerbelle
    replied

wow...just wow

Leave a comment:

• Modern Folly
    replied
    Originally posted by figment1986
    wow.. conception thanks to a coaster... lets hope MM and Ceadar point don't hear this... or else they will be offering discounts and have new slogans... -runs from tomatoes-
    Anything other than "Best park on the Planet 8 years in a row", would look nice for Cedar Point.

Leave a comment:

• figment1986
    replied

wow.. conception thanks to a coaster... lets hope MM and Ceadar point don't hear this... or else they will be offering discounts and have new slogans... -runs from tomatoes-

Leave a comment:

• lafantasma
    replied

Unless they did a blood test or something, I don't think there's any way they could have known she was pregnant a week later. It takes about two weeks or more of being pregnant before the HCG levels are high enough to turn a pee-stick pregnancy test positive. But, it doesn't say, so who knows? All I know is, if she did the pee on a stick method, she was most likely pregnant before she got on the ride.

Leave a comment:

• SummerInFL
    replied

What have we learned today children?

A. Never have intercourse before attempting any G force related attraction.
    B. Germany will now be referred to as "Baby Making Mecca"
    C. And finally, Do not try having intercourse while riding any G Force related attraction where I imagine conceiving will be the least of your problems.

Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Momzilla59
    replied

It makes sense, in a way. If the little swimmers were having problems swimming upstream, I'd imagine that negative G's would force them where they needed to be!
    (Boy am I glad I've not got THAT to worry about!)

Leave a comment:

• Evil Minion
    replied

Conception is like a can of V8: shake well before opening.

Leave a comment:

• MissChristine
    replied

:blink:....alrighties then

Leave a comment:

• wolfy
    replied

Amazingly interesting! I always thought there was only one way to conceive, guess I was wrong!

Leave a comment:

• 9oldmen
    replied

Is Godzilla destroying the Sydney Opera House? That's what it looks like.
    As to the topic, I've heard "expectant mothers should not ride", but never, "riders should become expectant mothers".
    I read something in, I think, the second issue of that "Radar" magazine, about wacky inventions actually patented by the U.S. Patent office. One of them was "a device to induce birth through centrifigul force". Meaning, that expectant mother might want to get onto a high speed "spinner" ride when the due date comes.

Leave a comment:

• FigmentJedi
    replied

Hmmm... Roller Coaster as fertility pill... Interesting....

Leave a comment:

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X